-18- Recording

"Since you didn't record it you have to do it again." He whined, Kirishima smirking.

"Kiri has no problem~" He purred getting behind Bakugou deciding to start even slower, He grabbed both of Bakugou's checks and pressed one finger in. Bakugou gasping since Kirishima's fingers were so much longer than his. Kirishima began working his finger in and out gently even thought his hole was more than ready for something much bigger. Bakugou's head dropped in between his arms as he felt Kirishima add a second finger, pressing them both directly into his prostate. He bit his lip to hold back a moan trying to show he could take it. Kirishima spread his fingers apart before bringing them back together in a scissor motion. Side glancing to make sure the camera was getting all of it to make sure his Omega was happy, he had a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. After another minute of Bakugou staying silent the best he could only one or two muffled moans getting out Kirishima decided to switch things up. Pulling his fingers out causing a 'pop' and a whimper to come from the man below him, he lined himself up, pushing in slowly, he snickered when he saw Bakugou throw his head and arch his back finally getting what he wanted.

"Baku is happy now~" He purred watching closely as he pushed to his base, slowly bringing it back out making Bakugou whine.

"Kiriiii!" He whined Kirishima knowing what he wanted, he began to slowly push back in but quickly snapped his hips forward causing Bakugou to scream in pleasure. "Oh thank fuck!" He exclaimed gripping the sand and curling his fingers into a fist. "Fuck! Fuck!" Bakugou chanted beginning to push back when Kirishima thrusted into him to get more. Kirishima brought his pace down down, slower but still deeply pushing in and out looking for that specific bundle of nerves, once he found it he smirked at Bakugou's reaction, his eyes shot open and a high pitched moan sounded through the cave.

Meanwhile, at the entrance to the underwater tunnel a certain blonde and purple-haired mermaid were in front of it, Kaminari pointed to the entrance while holding his breath, as if asking if that was where they were supposed to go. Shinsou was going to show him the cave but only he could hear what was going on in it. He shook his head before grabbing Kaminari's wrist and leading him back up to the surface.

"They're a bit... busy." Kaminari seemed to have caught on quickly, bursting out into laughter.

"Kirishima started his rut. Bakugou is just doing his duty as an Omega, the same as you should be doing when my rut starts." Shinsou growled not trying to imply anything but giving a secret message to the human who gulped.

"Right... and there isn't a way I can switch the roles this late right?" He asked worried about how much pain he would be in.

"Probably not and even if you could would you want too?" He asked looking Kaminari in the eye who shook his head.

"Not this time at least..." He mumbled being embarrassed from the last time when he freaked out.

"Besides Beta's ruts and heats are a lot less aggressive compared to Omega's and Alpha's." Kaminari sighed. "But don't get me wrong, I'm still going to be super horny and want to fuck you senseless all the time." Kaminari's relieved expression faltered into a worried smile.

"Oh ok..." he nearly fainted from the thought but knew what he had to do.

"Also why did Midoriya tell us that if anyone asks about Bakugou we don't know him? Is he a criminal or something?" Kaminari asked.

"Well, no, pretty much he's turning into a mermaid so he had to disappear from the human world." Kaminari's eyes lit up.

"Wait?! Can I be one too?! Thats so cool man!" Shinsou sighed.

"I mean, you can, it's a bit painful though..." He explained knowing Kaminari heard the conversation Bakugou and Kirishima had explaining the process. (now back to Kirishima and Bakugou)

With a high pitched moan Bakugou came on the sand again, some splashing onto his stomach and chest. He was panting as Kirishima continued his swift thrusts, Bakugou's moaning never stopping. Kirishima grinned at the sight of Bakugou, he looked worn out, but in a hot way, all sweaty and hot, panting, eyes rolled back, natural blonde spikes flat with sweat, it was killing Kirishima to see him like that. He knew Bakugou was going to overdo it if they continued another round, it was so hard for him to give it up but his caring instincts were overpowering his desire. He felt himself get closer to his climax when he completely stopped making Bakugou whip his head back, still panting he frantically asked.

"Is something wrong Kiri?!" He asked, worried he messed up since Kirishima abruptly stopped.

"No." Kirishima growled before grabbing Bakugou and moving him so he was placed on his lap, Bakugou's legs wrapped around his torso as his arms laid limp on his shoulders. Kirishima gripped his hips and trusted upwards making Bakugou let out a loud moan.

"S-So deep~" He moaned, Kirishima grinning before repeating. After a few sharp thrusts he began a steady pace, making Bakugou jolt upwards with every thrust. Kirishima slammed Bakugou down on his dick as he came inside him, his knot popping in. He was panting this time, usually Bakugou wouldn't let him go that long and he was loving it, even if he wanted more he knew his boundaries and he knew that Bakugou was in pain, or at least, he will be when the adrenaline runs out. Bakugou panted along grinding down on Kirishima's cock as he pulsed upwards still pumping Bakugou full of his cum, he was happy he moved Bakugou on his lap like that because now as they were stuck he could see his face perfectly.

"Ha~ I... cant get... pregnant... yet... right?" Bakugou asked in between pants, all Kirishima gave in return was a nod with a slight hum.

"Good..." He leaned forward letting his head rest on Kirishima's shoulder. Kirishima chuffed before gently kissing the top of his head.

"Omega did good~ Very good for Alpha~ Perfect~ Precious~ My Omega~" Bakugou purred along giving another quiet and high pitched trill, too tired to stop it or to care. "Baku is best Omega~" Kirishima chuffed again kissing his head as right after.

"Kiri..." Bakugou mumbled tiredly. Kirishima hadn't even noticed his knot dissolving, he pulled out slowly fighting the urge to force everything that spilled out back in, with a cringe he shut his eyes so his instincts didn't make him act and anger Bakugou. He then laid down on his back, Bakugou laying on his frontside.

"Goodnight Omega~" He hummed as he felt Bakugou's breathing even out, signifying he fell into a dream-filled sleep.