Chapter 13, The Initiation

Narrator's Point Of  View:

Jughead was right, that was one wild night. The two lovers, one bed, no clothes. You can guess where it went from there. After that night, that one lucky night, Betty woke up naked, in Jughead's arms, in her bed. She smiled at the thought of last night, how lucky she is to have someone like Jughead, someone she never thought she would have, someone she never knew she needed. But she did, she needed him, and for all I know he needs her, but, that's a story for another chapter, that's something that's for me to know, and you to find out. Betty squirmed, she tried not to wake her sleeping boyfriend as she tried to pull herself out of his arms, but that didn't work did it? that never, ever works, does it? Jughead groaned, "betts, stay" he managed before closing his eyes once again, "fine, but not for much longer, Toni needs to teach me the 'Serpent Dance' for the initiation today." She tells him. He opens his eyes and chuckles, "you mean that sexist dance?" "yes Jug, I have to do it to get into the Serpents" She says to him even though he already knows since, he is the Serpent king. "whatever, now come back to bed and keep me warm" he says well opening his arms to allow her to lay in them. She gets back into bed and lays in his arms, she smiles at the feeling of their contact, making her cheeks become red and hot once again. She turns around to face Jughead and they make direct eye contact, his bluey-green eyes sparkling at hers. Betty feels something under the covers stick up at her, she knows what it is and lets out a slight chuckle, "wow Jones, aren't you tired?" "I'll never be tired of you" he says seductively, Betty laughs and hops on Jughead, kissing him on the lips, both knowing where this would be going, again. 

Betty's Point Of  View:

After this mornings, well, events I hopped in the shower and threw on some clothes, Jug drove us over to the Wyrm on his motorcycle, he asked me if he wanted me to stay and I gladly said yes, knowing what I would be learning would turn him on, hopefully, depends on if I can do it well or not. When Toni arrives she sets up the speaker so she can play the music, she gets up on the stage and gets me to follow her, she goes on the pole to the left and I'm on the pole on the right. She teaches me the dance, once step at a time, making sure I have all the moves right, after we finished teaching me the whole dance we did it a few times through with and without music, after I had the dance nailed she went to the back and grabbed me an outfit, "this won't be the one you wear for the initiation but this is one of the practice outfits, go put it on, along with these heals so we can start practising with it on." She tells me, "ok" I say well walking to the bathroom to put it on. 

Once I have it on I walk back to where Toni and Jughead are, Toni's jaw dropped, and Jughead's eyes scanning me up and down, and up and down again. Over and over, well I walk to the stage his eyes are still trailing me, Toni turns the music on and I practice a few times, warming up to the outfit, the song, the dance, the vibe, and... the heals. When I did it perfectly for the last time Jughead and Toni both clapped, Toni was clapping because I did it really well and learned it fast, Jughead was clapping for... well other reasons. I could see his bulge sticking out through his jeans he has put on this morning, he crosses his leg when he notices it too, making him very uncomfortable. Wow, he really can't get enough of me. 

Jughead's Point Of  View:

Holy shit, she is so hot. I feel my bulge sticking up and get embarrassed, normally I don't because I don't normally care but because Toni is here... it's embarrassing. When she comes back out wearing her clothes she wore here she thanked Toni for teaching her and said goodbye, "bye T, see you at the initiation tomorrow!" "bye B!" We left and headed back to Betty's house because she was tired and already sore, "god Jug I can't be sore for tomorrow, do you mind if we go home and just lay in bed all day?" she asks me, "I will never turn that down" I say well driving, when we get there I pick her up bridal style and carry her up the stairs, I lay her down on her bed and put the covers over top of her, I run downstairs and grab a ice bag for her so she can cool down her muscles that are sore, I also grab a bag of Doritos and run back upstairs, "I got you these betts" I say well laying down beside her, I hand her the ice bag and she places it on her legs, she opens the bag of Doritos and grins, "thank you Juggie." "You're welcome baby" I say, she smiles widely and kisses me on the cheek, she turn back to the computer and asks, "what do you want to watch this time?" "whatever you want" she turns on 'Pitch Perfect' and snuggles in close to me.