Chapter 7, Our First Time

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Betty's Point Of  View:

We all get back to Toni's and we are so drunk that Toni puts on her own music and we dance at her house like we were back at the 'Wyrm' I am dancing with Jughead when he grabs my hips and starts swaying my body against his boner. I start grinding up on him feeling his boner get harder. I turn around and smack my lips on his, this time there is no lust, its power, heat and fierce. He picks me up and I rap my legs around his body, he carries me over to a spare room and lays me down on the bed, not breaking the kiss, "so what did you mean when you said you weren't done with me?" Jughead says with a wink. "You want me to show you?" I smirk. "Please" Jughead says with a pouty smile. I kiss him again well taking off his shirt and slowly kissing down his jawline, he then takes my shirt off leaving me in my bra, he kisses down my neck planting bruises everywhere. I moan at the feeling. He works his way down to the edge of my bra, he stops. I see him look up at me and I nod, knowing what he is asking. He takes off my bra and kisses my breast well I moan quietly. He then kissed down to my stomach and took my jeans off and then started sucking around my 'spot', my thighs, then the outline of my panties. I was a moaning mess, he puts his finger on my mouth signalling to be more quiet because Toni, Sweets, and Fangs were just outside. 

I tried to be more quiet but I couldn't help it when he slid my panties off and started massaging my 'spot.' He started kissing my inner thighs and slowly going to where I wanted him the most. When he got there I moaned as I felt him kissing me everywhere. He kept kissing me down there until he felt I was close so he stopped and he grabbed a condom, he then took his pants off revealing his member, he put on the condom and walked back over to me. He smirked and climbed back on top of me and asked "are you sure?" and I nodded. He then stuck his dick into me and I moaned loudly, he let me have time to adjust before pumping in and out, at first slowly and then he started to speed it up. I was a moaning mess, the faster he went the louder I moaned. I was about to come and had to let him know. "J-jug I, I'm gonn-a c-come." I told him over my moans. "Me too Betts." He told me. We came at the same time and he pulled himself out of me and laid down beside me. We were both trying to catch our breaths. He then looked at me and smiled. "That was good." I said and laughed. I put on a pair of pyjamas and so did Jug and then we got under the covers and snuggled well I fell asleep. 

Jughead's Point Of  View: 

I wake up in the morning in one of Toni's guest bedrooms with Betty beside me, I look around to see that there was our clothes on the ground, then I remember what happened last night. Fuck. I hope she wakes up and forgets or remembers and is happy we did it because I like Betty, I don't want her to be another one night stand. I lay there and my mind wonders, I snap back when Betty says "Hey Juggie" I smile at her, "hey betts" "did we..?" She starts. Oh shit. "Yeah, I think we did." I say shyly. "Hey, you know I wanted to right?" She asks with a beautiful smile that could light the whole world up. "Really?" I ask her. "Yes, juggie." She says and plants a kiss on my cheek, she tugs on it when pulling away. "Well we should go see the others don't you think?" I ask. "Oh yeah, umm- did they hear anything last night?" Betty asks me. "I would like to say no, but I guess we will find out." I say laughing and getting up. Betty and I walk out of the guest bedroom to see Sweet Pea asleep on the couch, Fangs at the table drinking a water and Toni in the kitchen making eggs. "Good morning" Betty says happily and goes to sit down beside Fangs. "Good morning, love birds" Toni says with a wink. I see Betty's face go red. "I- uh" she starts. "You heard that last night?" She asks. "Loud and clear." Fangs says looking at me laughing. I hear Sweet Pea groan from over on the couch when sitting up. "You guys were so fucking loud last night, I couldn't sleep." He says well walking over to get a water as well. "Sweets can you get me one too?" Betty asks him. "Me too?" I ask. "Yeah sure, you guys have headaches too?" Sweets says handing us our waters. "Yep." I say. 

Sweet Pea's Point Of  View:

Believe me when I say I am NOT over exaggerating, I couldn't sleep they were fucking so loud. Betty was moaning, Jughead was grunting. I did NOT need to hear that. 

Toni's Point Of  View:     

After breakfast I go to my room with Betty to get changed and ready for the day. I sit down on the bed and talk to Betty first, I say quietly, "so.. how was it last night?" with a slight smirk. Her face flushes red, "good I guess, I mean yeah, it was good." Betty said. "Good? Just good? You had sex with my schools player and he still wants to be around you, how is that just 'good.'?" I ask her. "Ok, fine. It was amazing! I think I really like him Toni, but that wasn't one of his 'one night stands' was it?" She asks me. "See I knew it was more then 'good', and no. If it was one of his one night stands  he would be gone before you even saw him in the morning, even if we were still here." I say with a laugh. "Good, so do you think he likes me?" Betty asks with a higher pitch voice at the end. "Not sure, I would ask Fangs. But, he is a 'bro code' kinda guy. So in order to get him to speak you have to give something in return, and in your case you have Kevin on your side." I wink at her. "Got it, oh yeah. I still have to talk to Kevin. I'll do that when I leave later today." Betty says. We finish getting ready and go back to the boys, we all decide to go to 'Pop's' before we all go back to our houses. 

Jughead's Point Of  View:

We all go to 'Pop's' before heading back, I sit beside Betty and Fangs on one side, and Toni and Sweets sit on the other. I order a burger and fries along with a milkshake. (my usual) and then I drive Betty back to her house because her mom is at work, she gets off my motorcycle and hands me her helmet. She kisses me on the cheek and goes inside. I hope she knows I like her...

1238 words not including: ⬇️

I wonder what Betty is going to say to Kevin, and how everyone else will react..

Comments are appreciated :)