Chapter 10, Introducing The Northsiders

Betty's Point Of View: 

We arrive at Toni's house at 3:10 and walk inside, I don't knock because that's one of Toni's rules for me, 'b is NEVER allowed to knock.' I am not sure why she made that rule but so far it only requires to me. When we walk inside I hear Kevin squeal a little, he whispers in my ear saying, "I already love her!" "Toni! We are here!" I shout, we wait a minute and see Toni walking around the corner with Cheryl in her hand. "Hey Betty!" Toni yells well letting go of Cheryl and running at me for a hug. "Hey T, so.. this is Kevin Keller and this is Veronica Lodge." I say pointing at them when I say their names, "nice to meet you! I hope you all like pizza because I am too lazy to make spaghetti" Toni says with a laugh. "Sounds great!" Kevin says excitedly. "Mmmm I love pizza" Veronica exclaims, we all head off to Toni's room, Kevin and Veronica are asking all sorts of questions about how Toni and I met, how we became close, what we've done... About 2 hours later pizza came and we ate it well watching 'The Hunger Games.' It was about 12am when everyone started falling alseep, first Kevin, then Cheryl, Veronica and Toni and I. 

I woke up to the sound of giggling and opened my eyes to see Veronica and Toni getting along, I sat up and gave them a 'good morning smile' and asked "what's for breakfast?" "Seriously B, you just woke up" Veronica laughed. Toni laughed with her, "what I'm hungry!" I exclaim well getting off the bed and heading to the kitchen. I pour myself a bowl of cereal and sit at Toni's table where I see Kevin and Cheryl talking about how amazing it is to be out in the open. "Enjoying each other's presence I see?" I laugh well taking a bite. "Yup, Cheryl and Toni are amazing" Kevin exclaims, I smile at him and finish my breakfast. 

Jughead's Point Of  View:

I wake up around 10 this morning, and decide to get breakfast. After I finish eating I get back in bed remembering I have nothing to do until 7:30, so I set an alarm for 2 and doze back off to sleep. I dream about Betty. I know, it sounds creepy, but I can't get her out of my head. She is beautiful, funny, kind... herself. God the list could go on and on. I dream of her soft lips connecting with mine creating an electric connection making us want to never pull apart. I dream of her perfect face that suits perfectly with her body, every curve, every edge, every detail about her is perfect. Her voice, her strength, her beauty. Everything. She is goddamn perfect. I-I think I'm in love with her. Holy shit. I'm in love with Betty Cooper.

Betty's Point Of  View: It was around 1 when we all decided to go shopping at the mall for some clothes for tonight, considering the fact Veronica doesn't have any 'bar clothing' We get to the mall and I decide to buy another outfit too, one Jughead hasn't seen before. I buy a pair open front, crisscrossed crop top and pair it with black leggings I have in my bag. Veronica buys a laced black crop top and pairs it with black leggings too.

      Betty --------------------------------------------------Veronica

When we get back we chill for a bit and then decide to get ready around 4, I put on the outfit and put my hair down, I decided  for it to be wavy hair so I waved it, and did my makeup, I decided to do a darker glam look for the club and add some a...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When we get back we chill for a bit and then decide to get ready around 4, I put on the outfit and put my hair down, I decided  for it to be wavy hair so I waved it, and did my makeup, I decided to do a darker glam look for the club and add some accessories to my neck, wrist, and add some ankle black wedged boots, I walk into the room and everyone's mouth drops, Kevin's dropped the most, "Holy shit Betty I've never seen you like this before. You look hot." He states. "Thanks Kev, and I'm glad you like it because this is the real me." I say with a sass spin.  Veronica cheers saying "Yess queen B, love the real you!" and everyone laughs. By the time everyone is ready it's almost 6:30 so we put on some music and dance around in Toni's bedroom to kill time. Everyone is hyped up, Kevin and Veronica are getting excited about going to the Wyrm, Toni, Cheryl and I are just excited to party again. I can't wait to see Jughead. "This is going to be the best night ever!" Kevin shouted. We all laughed, I go up to Kevin, still bouncing around to the music and put my arm around him, "sure is" I say with a smile. 

Jughead's Point Of  View:

*time jump because I'm too lazy*

Sweet Pea and Fangs get here at 7:42, they pull up in Sweets car and honk the horn, I then grab my keys, lock the door and hop in the backseat. "Hey guys" I say well shutting the door. "Hey wassup Jughead?" Sweets replies, "not much, just slept all day" I say well laughing. "Yeah me too, had to get what the girls call 'beauty sleep' before I see Kevin again" Fangs laughs. "Ha, good idea." I reply. When we arrive at Toni's house Fangs knocks at the door and Toni comes rushing to it looking drunk already, I hear music blasting in the back and chuckle to myself. "Hey boysss" Toni says dragging the 's' "Hey Toni, we're here to drive everyone to the Wyrm, if you don't remember" Sweets says with a laugh. "Hey! I'm not drunk enough to forget yet" She says opening the door wider so we can all step inside. "Cher, Kev, Veronica, B, the boys are here!" She yells towards her room. I see a raven-haired girl come out of Toni's room, hooked arms with Kevin Keller. Then I see Cheryl come out behind them and after her I see Betty. "Holy shit" I say out loud. "What?" Betty asks, "I said that out loud?" I ask, "Yes, you did." She says coming up and grabbing my arm. I see the raven-haired girl and Kevin glaring at us, "Oh uhm, Jughead this is Veronica and I assume you know but this is Kevin." She says pointing at them, "and uhm, V, Kev this is Jughead my...." "Boyfriend" I say cutting her off. She looks at me with a confused look and the smiles widely, she kisses me passionately and pulls away, she lips the words "boyfriend" to me and heads back to V and Kevin who now have their mouths wide open. "Alright so are we going or not?" Sweet Pea says impatiently. "Yes, Sweets we are. I just want to introduce everyone first." Toni replies. "Sweet Pea, Fangs this is Veronica, and you both know Kevin. Veronica, this is Fangs and Sweet Pea." Toni says. "You can call me Sweets if you want." Sweet Pea replies with a shy-grin. I notice he is blushing and nudge him in the shoulder, he gives me the 'shut up' look and then Veronica impatiently says, "I don't know about you but I'm getting tired standing here, are we going to party or what?" "Yes!" Betty shouts, grabbing my arm and pulling me outside, everyone following behind us. We get in the car and Sweet Pea drives us to the Wyrm, Veronica beside him in the passengers seat. 

1269 words not including ⬇️

Next part is them at the Wyrm! Get excited!! 

Thank you so much for all the love, I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

The Serpent Queen - A Bughead Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें