"Indeed."

The memory of the bloodied battle lingered freshly upon her mind, and while the physical wounds were gone, her mental stability was pretty much on a thin line, considering he had two to keep sane for. Her adrenaline levels were still stabilizing; she could feel that. Everything could make her snap and lose it, so she tried her best to focus on the logical information and tried not to think so much about unnecessary details. After all, she didn't know this creature or her whereabouts, and while having Venom with her, she didn't want to overwork him. Even if they bickered all the time, (y/n) cared about that parasite within her and knew that his mental stability could easily crack too, so she must be strong, for both of them.

The other analyzed the situation, seeing the teenager in a distressed state, decided it wasn't yet time to get into heavy questioning, so he added "I see, I do not deem the details necessary, at least for now."

(y/n) finally felt able to breathe. At least she wouldn't have to explain she had some alien symbiote that lived inside of her along with other... important details. It was too much.

"May I ask where are we now?" She instead decided to ask.

"Of course miss (y/n). As of right now, we are at UA's institution, and - oh! - I apologize for my rudeness, I am Nezu, the principal of this institution!"

(y/n) nodded at Nezu, "UA Institution? What is that?"

Nezu felt his smile still for a second but quickly recovered.

"Ah, you know, UA, the top school for heroes in Japan!"

Now, that was something.

(y/n)'s eyes went wide at the last statement and abruptly stood up.

"What do you mean hero school? Japan? What part of Japan are we in right now?"

Nezu now really felt confused, how did this teenager, who was speaking fluent local-like Japanese did not recognize her surroundings nor the institution?

"Well, yes, we are in Musutafu, Japan." Nezu felt his eyebrows furrow a little bit at the confused look he received from the teenager, who upon hearing the confirmation ran towards the big window only to face gigantic oddly shaped buildings, billboards with Japanese characters, and many unrecognizable overall city mood.

"No way... how did we end up here... why does the city look like this..." she muttered to herself and got out of her trance when Nezu decided to answer her second question.

"And, I mean hero school as in training the youth with promising quirks to become great heroes and contribute to our society!"

(y/n) turned abruptly with a confused glare.

"What do you mean with quirks?"

Officially, the smart little creature with the biggest analytical skills amongst his fellow heroes comrades felt completely at loss. How could it be possible that she is completely foreign to what a quirk is? Wasn't Venom her quirk? Or was she simply facing a short memory loss? Nonetheless, he decided to give a little explanation, to refresh her memory.

"A quirk... the supernatural abilities humanity began to develop many years ago in what we call the vigilante era-"

"What..." The girl interrupted and Nezu trailed off when she brought her right hand to her head, while her left trembled automatically.

"Miss... are you alright?"

She furrowed her brows in confusion at her own automatic reactions, her eyes trailing her shaking hand, then looking up at Nezu who looked at her worryingly "What... did you say?"