With that, the tired cocoon went into hibernation mode and chaos raged in 1-A.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

(Y/N) Woke up with a dreadful feeling. Eyes forcefully shut, panting heavily, breathless, cradling her aching head in between her arms.

'Why am I remembering this now?'

"Finally up. Brat, I'm hungry."

"Shut up, Venom, you're always hungry." (Y/N) murmured while stabilizing herself, (e/c) irises finally taking in her surroundings. She was laying down on a green couch with a little coffee in front of her. There were some bookshelves on her sides, another green couch parallel to hers. On her left, there was a wide window-like wall, a desk, and a ridiculously large black chair. The room was quite large. It seemed like an office.

"Where are we?" (y/n) asked, glancing around the room in hopes to find a person, someone who could explain what's going on, and before she could demand Venom to do so, the door opened revealing a little - was that an animal?

"Oh, delightful, Ms.(y/n) I am so glad you're awake!"

'Shit. That animal talked? Shit. How bad were my injuries - that - that mouse just talked? shit, I'm probably dead by now.'

"Did those injuries left you dumb or what, kiddo, they talking to you."

"Listen you little- " she was about to rant when realization sunk in. Venom was out. The black mass flowed from her back to her side. The color drained from her face.

'Fuck, if this is real, Venom you dumb shit we can't be caught either way we'll b-'

"Ah, I am sorry for I have startled you, young miss, worry not. You both are safe here." Said the little creature while walking towards the young girl with two cups in his hand "Would you like some coffee?"

'Venom hasn't threatened him at all. Seems harmless enough...'

She nodded while looking at every single movement the other made. She was unsure about how a mouse or whatever that was could speak but considering she had an alien symbiote living inside her, she shrugged it off for now. This wasn't the weirdest thing she's witnessed anyways. 

"Thank you" (y/n) muttered, fixating her gaze on the one across the room "How do you know about us? and how do you know my name?"

"Ah, we know only some facts about you both thanks to your companion, like how you came in contact with the hero who saved you and brought you here, All Might. Also, we asked for your last name but your companion only said your first name, so I must ask, what is your last name miss (y/n)?"

"There's no last name." the girl shifted in her seat, an indescribable look on her gaze as she stared at the mouse again "Just (y/n), please."

"Very well, miss (y/n) it is. Now, onto the next matter" the little creature sighed "You were badly injured, child. It's a miracle you had Sir. Venom with you to heal your injuries, if not you would've been dead long ago, it seems."

Her nose shrugged at the comment.

'Sir Venom?' she scoffed at those words, 'What did I miss? Were you able to behave for gaining such a title?'

'You're pretty good at talking shit about the one who saved you, aren't you?'

'Shut up.'

"Please, don't call him Sir. Venom, it feels weird. Just Venom it's fine."

"Alright miss. We spent the entire night along with Venom while he healed your unconscious self, thus there wasn't really room for questioning or keeping up a conversation. We covered the most basic information that could be stated at the moment, like how we found you, your state, and confirmation that you were in a deathly battle, correct?"