"Excuse me, did you get a 'thank you' message just now?" Ran asked, while holding a phone.

"Ah yes, I got one." The man answered.

"Then it was you who made these deductions?" She showed the phone to the man.

"No. I have no idea about that message."

"But this email came from your phone didn't it?"

"Yeah but it was probably from that guy who picked up my cell phone earlier." The man looked totally clueless for Shiori, "He handed it to me and asked if it was my cell phone. He was wearing a black hat, his right cheek was burnt and he was peering at me with evil-looking eyes."

This made Shiori and Conan froze for a second. The boy then ran towards the direction the man pointed while Shiori stayed, "That man is he wearing an all black clothes and his hair is short and black?"

"Yes. Why? Wait, you look really familiar."

Shiori then ran after Conan to chase the man with a burnt cheek. Why does Conan know that man?

She was going along with the crowd who are walking outside. Then she spotted a man ahead with a familiar presence. 

"Moroboshi Dai!" Shiori yelled and the man looked back, their eyes connected but for only a second because the man walked ahead. This irritated Shiori and tried to get ahead but someone pulled her to stop. It was Conan.

"Wow! It's that famous Sherry Grey!" His statement shocked the woman and covered his mouth while the rest of the people around her stopped to take a look.

"It's true! It's Sherry! That famous model!" 

"Sherry-san, could you sign my bag? It was the same as you modeled before."

When everyone was noticing the presence of a famous star, they went back to take pictures or signages, Shiori was overwhelmed and tried to hurry up by interacting with the fans and give her signages. After this the media would know about Shiori's whereabouts in Japan.

She glared at Conan but the boy was no longer beside her. That boy, why did he revealed my presence?

While taking pictures she noticed from the corner of her eye, there was Subaru talking with a foreigner, the same woman she met in the hostage taking happened on the bank.

She was irritated and accidentally broke the pen of her fan.

...

"Aniki, that woman-" The man with glasses, Vodka said as he saw the familiar face among the huge crowd. "It's the one from the airport."

Both Kir and Vermouth noticed Gin smirked.