Chapter 18 - Finally

Pico's PoV

I followed Cherry lead me to the way of the room. It feels like we've been running for hours. Her house is huge.

Cherry and I paused. She knelt down and inspecting the other side of the corridor.

"Hey, Pico. Remember when I told you that I'm going to make things right?" Cherry asked.

"I think so, yeah." I said, looking at our back and at her again.

"Well, now's the time." She said, getting up and running to that corridor.

"Don't just go off running-" My warning didn't work that she ran into the people that's been chasing us. It looks like she did that intentionally.

I grabbed my gun and pointed it at who captured Cherry but someone tackled me. Eventually, 5 people tackled me.

...

Cherry and I got sent to where her parents are. My whole body was chained while Cherry's hands and feet are the only thing that's been chained.

"Pico, Cherry! I'm glad you guys are here... What are you doing here?" Keith said, I heard him groan in pain after.

"Looking for your mom, Keith." I said.

"Pico." Cherry scolded in a whisper.

"I'll find your mom sooner, Cherry." I said, winking at her which resulted to her glaring at me.

I heard her mom's footsteps.

"Great, I can't get us out of here. What did you do that for?" I whispered at her.

I guess that's her plan taking us to this location as fast as possible.

What's the point if I'm this chained up anyway?

We're both tied into this mess.

Okay, I'll stop.

"You'll see." Cherry said. "I'm kind of nervous though, but I'll do my best for everyone."

"Cherry my darling." Her mom said with her usual sweet yet intimidating voice.

"Mom, Dad, I like girls." Cherry said, catching me off guard.

Wow, she just blurted that out. But good for her.

They were silent.

Too silent.

It's making my brain hurt.

"Then why didn't you say so?" They said, making relief washed down the heavy tension. "We could make a rap battle where girls compete. It might be difficult but it'll get by."

"No!" Cherry exclaimed. "I don't want to be a trophy anymore..."

I patted Cherry's shoulder with my shoulder to encourage her somehow.

"Mom, dad. What I meant is... I want to fall in love and get in a relationship in a natural way." She broke out of the chain, making me even more surprised. She went to her parents, held their hands and joined them together. "Just like the both of you."

Her parents smiled at each other in a loving way, and return the same gaze at their daughter.

They ordered the people to get Keith off the chains off of him and mine too.

"These are plastic chains made to look like real ones." Cherry whispered to my ear.

Now I feel so dumb.

"Keith, boy. I'm sorry for causing trouble to you and your boyfriend's relationship." Cherry's mom told him.

"I didn't die so it's okay. Lessons get learned whatever happens." Keith said.

"You know, little man." The mother turned to Pico. "You're a very lucky man." She winked after.

"Yeah, I was." I muttered.

I exited the room, not wanting the atmosphere created for now. It's too much sweet yet I'm here in a bitter shape.

I noticed that Keith followed me outside.

"I guess this is it. I'll see you around." I bid him.

"I don't want to wait for 10 more years for us to get together again." He said.

"Who says we're gonna?"

Keith looked at me, hurt.

I continued walking away.

Darnell and Nene came out if the room patched up. We all smiled and hug each other.

"Ooooh! I'm so glad you're okay." Nene said.

"I'm glad you guys aren't dead." I said.

I swear, we're immortals.

We all pulled away from the hug.

"How was it?" Darnell asked.

"It was cool. Cherry told her parents about her and they're fine with it. Overall, a mission success." I told them.

Darnell looked at my back and I instantly know who he's looking at.

"You know, you should talk to him." He suggested.

"I don't see the point on trying. I think it's better this way." I said, shrugging to look like I don't care.

"You think?" Darnell said sarcastically. "You loved him ever since he said that he likes apples."

"It was a stupid childish thing. Typical Elementary life." I argued.

"If it wasn't stupid, then what were the past months and today for?" Darnell said.

"Why are you being such a smart mouth?" I told him.

"Darnell, I think let's make Pico decide for himself." Nene interjected.

"Thank you." I said.

"If he wants to suffer, then so be it." She added.

"Yeah, let's. We're such great friends after all."

"I suddenly don't love you guys anymore." I said.

Reunited - [Pico x BF] (Completed) EDITTINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें