16.

We all eventually got out of the car and jin hyung came running up to be and gave me a hug.
"Ohh jiminie i missed you" he squeals. I laugh "i missed you and your cooking too hyung" i say then Namjoon pulls jin away from me.

"Your gonna suffocate him hun" namjoon says to jin hyung and then gives me, hobi and tae a hug. He then goes to give yoongi a hug but yoongi walks the opposite side of him to avoid it.

"Your such a downer yoongs" namjoon says and yoongi send him a daring glare. "This is jungkook" Jin says pointing to jungkook. I look at him and he smiles or smirks at me. I couldnt really tell.

He came up to me and took me into a hug. I slowly wrap my arms around his back. "Nice to finally meet you sugar" he says in my ear and it sent tingles down my spine. "Y-you too kook-ah" i say and he releases the hug.

"Lets head inside" Taehyung says and we all bring everything inside. "Woah" Hobi says as he looks around the large house. I giggle and run alongside him and we both flop on the couch.

"Lets get unpacked and then we can have our fun" namjoon says while having a hand on jins hip bringing him upstairs. I sigh and i go toward my suitcase and grab the handle and start to bring it upstairs. I struggle because the wheels kept getting stuck at each step and i huff and give up and sit on the step.

No ones POV
Jungkook looks over and sees jimin with a pout sitting on the steps. He cant help but coo and the youngers (jimins) cute little pout. He chuckles and strides toward the smaller boy. He grabs the handle of the suitcase and kneels down to him.

Jimins POV
"You need some help sugar?" I hear a voice say. I look and see jungkook kneeling infront of me on the steps with his grip on my bag. I smile and let out a tiny giggle. I nod and he holds out his hand. I look at him and then his hand and then grip his hand. He holds my hand and then carries my suitcase into a bedroom.

I look to him and back at the room because i see another suitcase on the bed.  "Oh yeah uhm one more thing" he says and i look up at him and he says "as big as this house is, it only has three bedrooms, one for namjin one for Taeyoonghope and then theres this one" he says gesturing in the room.

I giggle at our friends ship names jungkook gave them. "I can sleep on the couch i-if your not okay with that" jungkook says picking up his own suitcase.

"No no no" i say grabbing his suitcase. "I would like if you stayed with me, i dont really like to sleep alone anyway" i say smiling up at jungkook who just smiles. "Its nice to finally meet you kook-ah" i lastly say looking down trying not to get embarrassed.

Jungkook wraps his arms around me. "You too sugar" he says and after a few minutes pulls away and cups my cheeks. "Do you mind?" He asks. I dont know what he means but i just nod. What he did next made the butterflys in my belly flutter.

He softly puts his lips on mine and I completely froze and he pulls away. "Im sorry" he softly says but I enjoyed it.

Jungkooks POV

I thought he wasn't comfortable since he didnt kiss back so i just pulled away. Im not a totally terrible person i do care about others feelings. I mutter a sorry but he just looks at me with wide eyes and a little smile and then without warning he grabbed me by my collar and pulled me in and kissed me.

God this boy is going to be the death of me. He is such a soft babie. I cant wait to get to know him and wake up and give him kisses in the morning, go out on dates with him, spend time with him, protect him. Make love to him, pound into his little hole while hearing his pretty little moans, sorry my mind went off track a little but i just want to love this boy.

We shared a long kiss, no tongue because he is just starting to get used to me. He pulls away and hides in my chest. I giggle and stroke his hair. "Lets get unpacked get changed and maybe get something to eat huh?" I ask and he just nods.

After we unpacked both of our suitcases into the closet. I take out an outfit from jimins clothes that I thought jimin would like and he would look cute in and i gave it to him. He smiles at me. "Thanks kookie can i pick your outfit too?" He asks smiling, his eyes transformed into crescents. "Sure minnie" i say and he runs into the closet and comes back about five minutes later and hands me a pile of clothes.

"Il get changed in the ensuite" i say and he nods and i leave to change into this outfit jiminie gave me.