"Hey" He said. I thought this was rather informal but I did not mind. Only the young gentlemen ever kissed my hand and William was an integral part of that category. "Please." He gestured for me to walk to the table where his father was standing, waiting for me to approach. Will kept a comfortable pace behind me, his hands behind his back.

"Good evening, Miss Hemsworth." Mr. James greeted me. "Good Evening, Mr. James. It's so nice to see you again." I commented. "Yes, same here." We all sat down. "You look lovely."

"Thank you, Mr. James."

Our meeting began and ended just in time for Will's father to leave for his other conference.

"Excuse me, Miss Hemsworth. I have to leave."

"Of course." I spoke.

"I'll see you day after tomorrow at the final meeting, then." He said as he got up to leave.

"Absolutely." I agreed.

After Mr. James left, William and I were alone. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looked so gorgeous. "My father was right."

"About what?" I asked him, my eyes meeting his.

"You look lovely indeed." His gaze never left mine. I blushed, my face feeling hot.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I giggled.

"Yeah?" He chuckled deeply, his rough voice deep.

"Yes." I agreed. Our eyes met again. "Will?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you have any plans for the evening?" I did not know where I was getting at.

"Not at all. Why do you ask." His lips formed a polite smile.

"I was wondering... If you'd like to come over?" I asked. I wanted some company. It would be nice if that company was his.

"Yeah. Sure." He said, Nodding his head slowly. He broke our eye contact and asked for the check.

I was driving back home now, Will was in his car, trailing me. My thoughts were running wild. Why had I invited him over? I had no idea how to entertain him. Time passed really quickly and soon I was parking my car in front of my house. I got out and rushed to the porch, unlocking the door and switching the lights on.

I heard Will pull up and I strode to the door to welcome him inside. It had started raining heavily, the rain pouring down in rage. It felt stormy. I stood in the door way, ushering him in.

Will stepped in the house and I shut the door behind him, preventing the warmth from escaping. "Whoa." He said, reacting to the rain and I laughed. I went to fetch a towel for him. When I walked back to the living room, Will was taking off his coat, the front of his white shirt was wet, turning transparent. It was as if it teased me! He loosened his tie and took the towel from me. "Thanks." He spoke. His voice was extra low, like deep thunder. I just smiled up at him. I took my own coat off, setting it on the dining table and running my hands through my brown curls in attempt to dry them.

"Would you like some wine?" I asked. "Yes, that would be lovely." He replied, his lips pulling up into a dazzling smile. I walked to the kitchen. I did not want him to see how flushed my face was.

I came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses, along with some of the macaroons I had baked in the morning. William was seated on the couch. He looked up, his honey blond hair caught the light, glowing like the sun in the morning sky. I looked into his eyes, their brown cooling the glimmer of his hair. I placed the macaroons on the table and handed him a glass.

"Late night desert?" He asked. "Why not?" I smirked. I sat down next to him; we were close. "I made them in the morning." I informed him. "Then I shall certainly taste them." He chuckled before biting into one. He closed his eyes and sighed. I put my hand on his knee, "Are they good?" I asked. He opened his eyes and swallowed his bite. He covered my hand on his knee with his own "The best I have ever had." He murmured. I had to smile.

Smiling. I did that a lot when I was with him. I liked smiling with him or at him. I poured us some wine as we passed our time, chatting and laughing with one another.

Two bottles of wine down, I was woozy. I did not realize that as time passed, we had moved closer to one another. Our arms touching all the way. "I should get going." Will said. I glanced at the clock. Eleven at night. "Already?" I asked, my speech warped. "I know. Time passes quickly when I'm with you."

"I don't think you should go."

"I don't want to go." He admitted and my heart fluttered.

"Then don't. Besides, it is very stormy and you've had a lot to drink."

"You're right." He agreed.

"Let me check the news." I unsteadily made my way upstairs to the lounge and switched on the news. I did not know that Will had followed me. "... would be best if everybody stayed inside their homes until morning. Driving is highly dangerous..." Will took the remote from my hand and switched the T.V off.

"Got it." He spoke. He took my hand once again and pulled it to his lips, kissing my fore knuckles, then my knuckles and then the back of my hand. His lips, hot and demanding, crushed against my skin. He took my hand and placed it on his cheek. I rubbed my thumb under his eye. I place my other hand of his chest as he pulled my closer by the waist.

And then we were kissing. Our lips moving together, urgent and wanting. But that was not enough. As his lips made their way to my throat, I untied his tie and threw it somewhere. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me harder. I matched his strength. My hands were at the buttons of his shirt. I undid them and pushed it back, letting my hands roam all over Will's chiseled chest. He lifted me up into his arms and carried me to the first bedroom down the hall. We tumbled inside and he pressed me against the back of the door. My lips kissed his mouth, his neck, his chest. His hands were under my dress, tugging on my underwear. He pulled back to look me in the eye, searching for denial, but there was none. He pushed the cloth down and I felt his palm flatten against my skin. I sucked in a breath. In moments, the rest of our clothes were on the floor.

My hands traveled all over his perfect self. His fingertips moved over my skin just as passionately. I fell asleep in his arms.

The lightning resumed striking and the thunder still clapped.