Too soon

Josie's Pov:

The Movie had finished about an Hour ago. But considering half of the people who were watching it were asleep, Josie decided to throw on another film. Josie snuck across the room. Being sure not to wake Lizzie, MG and Landon. Although the last one wasn't much of a bother to Josie, considering he was still Currently cuddled into Hope. Josie was unsure why she was feeling this way. she hadn't long broke up with Penelope. Josie was feeling slightly confused by this sudden surge of emotion she was Having. Taking a deep breath, she set up another film for her and Raf to watch as Hope had also now fallen asleep; much to Josie's dismay. Instead of going and laying next to Hope, she took at seat on the floor next to Raf. Josie pressed play on the film before hearing Raf speak "Hey jo, why are you not laying with Hope and Landon?" Josie turned and looked at him smiling slightly "I didn't want to disturb them". Josie then turned her head back to the screen when Raf spoke again "You know, my boy Landon has been in love with Hope for a while now". Josie was slightly taken aback by the news, but was even more taken aback by her sudden outburst "What make's you think Landon is good enough for Hope?". Josie Instantly Regretted her response, quickly apologizing to Raf who was currently looking at her angrily. To try and reduce the tension that had suddenly built up. Josie stood, telling Raf that she was sorry once again before leaving her room and heading down towards the docks. Once Josie reached her destination, she sat on the edge dangling her feet off the edge while deep in thought. While Josie was sitting there alone, she thought back to all the times over the past few days where she had interacted with Hope. The way conversations seemed to flow so easy with her. The way Hope protected her above others. Hell, even Hope's laugh made Josie's heart almost soar. She also thought back to when she was 14. The way she felt about Hope then was just as strong, but now as she was older the feelings had come back. But stronger than before as if Josie was somehow drawn to her. Josie could feel herself getting overwhelmed with all the thoughts in her head. She had a lot going on with Penelope and that should be what she was focusing on, but for some reason it was all about Hope. Josie felt bad that she wasn't more upset, but didn't dwell on it. Josie took a deep breath and closed her eye's, trying to clear her mind. Everything was quiet and she felt relaxed. That was until the intense feeling of being watched rushed over her like it had done many times. Josie figured that once again, it was because she was alone. But then she heard footsteps approaching behind her. Turning around, she noticed who it was and smiled "Hi". 

Hope's Pov:

Hope was Laying with her eyes closed when she felt Josie get up off the bed. She listened as she heard her footsteps moved across the room, and to the pressing of keys on the laptop they were using. Hope was content at the moment as she was in Josie's company. But she wasn't content with Landon's hand over her stomach. She wished it was Josie's instead. Still, Hope refused to move as she didn't want to wake Landon up. Seeing as he was probably still nursing a hangover, just like MG, Lizzie and Josie. Hope laid and waited for Josie to come back, but after about 2 minutes she didn't. Hope frowned a little, before she heard talking on the floor. Her eyes then shooting open when she heard Josie's sudden outburst. Hope stayed still, to see if anything else would be said. Surprised by what had come out of Josie's mouth, but alas nothing. Hope did however pick up on the tension in the room. It felt like electricity. It then suddenly dispersed when she heard the door open and shut. Sitting up, slowly moving Landon's had off of her. She looked around for Josie, but didn't see her. Standing up, she smiled at Raf before leaving the room and Following the smell of Josie's perfume. She followed it all the way out to the tree line. Then grinned, as if she knew exactly where Josie was going. She continued walking, not bothering to shift until she stopped at the end of the dock. Hope stood and watched as Josie just sat there, swinging her feet so cute. Hope admired her for a short while before finally approaching her, careful not to startle her. Just as she got a few feet away Josie turned around and smiled at her. Letting out a soft sounding "Hi".