7: Shining armor?

"'They're asleep. Everyone." i said looking around at everyone "I can get ahold of Jeremy or Andy," i said sighing and putting my phone back in my pocket "I can't get Ben." Mal said and i tried to get ahold of him too but i couldn't get ahold of him either. "Or Dizzy or Doug." Evie said

"Or Jane. The signal's out." Carlos comment. I walked ahead of them to see if anybody was awake "Is that Auradon Prep?" Celia asked turning around she was pointing and staring at it. "Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you're going to love it." Carlos said "Geez." she said staring at it and i just smiled.

"Everything is so-" Jay started looking around at everything

"Freaky." I said "-green." Gil said at the same time. "You have leaves on your trees and what are those colored things on the bushes?" he said pointing to them. I smiled at Gil because he was like a little kid in the candy shop "Uh... Flowers?"

"Flowers are pretty."

"They are"

"Cantaloupe! Mm! Mm!" he said grabbing someone's bowl and eating them Jay reached to stop him from eating them but i grab Jay's hand. "We don't have fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Uma said and i sighed. Why isn't there anything growing on the isle, there should at least be trees that bloom.

Looking around i saw Harry going towards the sleeping students "Jay go see what Harry's doing" i said Jay nodded walking over to Harry and i turned back towards Gil "they're grapes." i said looking closer "Grapes? I love grapes." Gil said smiling at me handing me one "Thank you" I said smiling taking it and eating it.

Walking over to Carlos i saw him talking to Dude "Hey, do you know what happened here?" i said handing him a treat. Yup. Audrey showed up she put everybody to sleep and then she turned some of them to-"

"Guys, Hannah turned to stone," E said and we walked over to the now stone Hannah which i don't know at all. "All right everybody stays on their toes." Mal said "Obviously look, since we're here, let's check the school." i said and we started walking towards the school. "No." Mal said to me and i turned around cocking my head to the side glaring at her. "What did you say to me?" i asked walking up to her and she stepped behind Jay and Carlos "A-Audrey went straight for the crown, so, I think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next that's where we'll go."

"Says who?"

"Says me."

"Says you? And that's supposed to mean something to me?" i said and my vision started to go orange "Marilyn what do you think" Harry said caressing my arm and trying to calm me down

"If you think about it she been got the crown and as soon as we left she went to Ben i mean that's what i would've done."

"I agree with Marilyn" Carlos said "But if you think that's where she went then, by all means, let's go to the castle." i said walking in the direction of the castle.

--

"Ben!" Mal yelled as we walked through the halls "This way." dude laughs running "Ben could be asleep anywhere." Mal said sighing "Or turned to stone." i said stating a fact and E put her hand over my mouth looking at me, as she looked at me i winked at her and she looked away trying to hide the redness that was creeping away at her face. "Ben!" Mal yelled again

"I got a scent very pungent cologne, easy to track. Follow me, people." Dude said and everyone just stared at him "That's great, Dude." Carlos said praising Dude.

"FYI, I give great cuddles, too." he said "Me too" i replied loud enough for E just to hear, looking over at E and she was already looking at me smiling and nodding.

"Really? I never had a pet growing up. Well, except for the elk head in Dad's man cave but that wasn't-" Gil stated "Hold up what's this?" Uma said looking at the wall as i look closer it was claw marks "Uh... Any chance this was already there?" Carlos said and i shook my head no looking at Dude.

"And follow me." Dude said running off we all started calling for Ben as we follow Dude

"Stay here, okay?" i told Cecil as we headed into the room with the knights. As i stood there looking around i felt someone rubbing their fingers up and down my arms looking who it was it was Harry. Looking over at him i smiled "I can feel you looking." Harry said in a taunting voice

"Good." Jay said and i rolled my eyes at the before walking over to Gil and Carlos "So you can track, cuddle, and talk. Hey, do you think his puppies would be able to talk, too?" Gil said looking up at us and i smiled humping my shoulder up. All right, man. He's taken, you want a dog, adopt a rescue." Carlos said smiling at patting Gil's shoulder.

Dude started laughing "talking puppies. That's crazy." Dude said still laughing i smiled and we walked towards the center trying to get a better look i stood next to E and she grabbed my hand.

"I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the loose?" Uma said glancing at Mal. "No. Dragons don't really lose sleep."

"I wonder what fried octopus tastes like."

"Okay. Why do we not do this?" E said stepping in between Mal and Uma. "They're celebrating their differences, E" i said draping my arm around her shoulder. Harry said something but i couldn't hear it.

"Let's split up and look for Audrey." Uma said looking around "That makes absolutely no sense unless you give me my ember, she's going to spell you." Mal replied holding her hand out. "Girls! We have a situation here." Harry said and we finally looked at what he was talking about and out of nowhere Audrey's voice was being heard.

"Do you like a prince, Mal? How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?" she said and the knight that stood in front of us started moving.