6

{TIME SKIP TO 10 years later~}

Kuroo, Tsukishima, Hinata and Daishou has been living together for almost 5 years. Rare species can only rely on rare species after all.

They still hang out with their friends. Tsukishima and Hinata eventually traced their ancestral tree back to centuries ago with the help of older Tengus and Eagles.

To their surprise, they are blood related, born of the same tengu who was a strong carrier of the Swan lineage.

Being this, Hinata and Tsukishima suggested they were to live with each other along with their alphas who were also the same species. Only that Kuroo was still half tiger, meanwhile Daishou is full snake.

Living in a humongous house was needed. Especially two omegas have wings while the other two alphas have huge and long tails.

Hinata and Daishou already have 3 kids. One being mostly a snake with tengu eyes and the other was half tengu half swan with snake tongue. The last one is still in its eggshell. And still plan to have more...

Kuroo and Tsukishima on the other hand...

"MAMA!" Tsukishima's first son, RouKei, a male lamia like his father, jumped to his mother's arms. Tsukishima caught his son on his arms.

"Careful dear, your mom is still not in great shape." Kuroo slithered his way to his wife and child. "DADDY! I can already fly!" KeiRou, mostly a swan with snake eyes, showed his white wings to his father.

"Yo Kei~ looks like that belly is getting bigger? Expecting twins again?"

Daishou was carrying Hinata on his arms, as he was still sore after giving birth to another child.

Tsukishima was happy. After they left Karasuno and started to build a family of his own with his alpha, Kuroo, he felt safe and secure. Of course, people objected to both his and his two friends' relationships but who were they to stop them from getting together.

They're already mated completely, with permanent marks both in just their body but also in their hearts. Hinata and Tsukishima love both of their alphas with all their hearts even though until now, 10 years later, there are still people determined to get them away from each other.

Tsukishima has been feeling a bit nauseous and weak since they woke up this morning. He's pregnant again. He couldn't even get out of bed without Kuroo helping him. Although that's not going to stop him from taking care of his children.

"RouKei, did you finish your breakfast? I still see a little bit of food left. Your daddy cooked that for you, go on, finish that first." He said, his voice stern. He put the small boy down who immediately slithered back to his seat and continued eating.

Let's just say, he's a bit of a strict mother. Especially when he's not feeling well.

He then looked at KeiRou and Kuroo, smiling softly at them before he looked at the other boy's plate. "You too, KeiRou. Finish your food. Show us how you can fly later." He gestured for him to go. He sighed before he glides using his wings towards Kuroo's arms.

"Tired?" "Mhm..." He then looked up when he heard Daishou. "Probably. Though I feel much more weaker than usual." He answered, hugging Kuroo softly.

Hinata looks at Tsukishima, worry in his eyes. "That's the only sad point about being a rare omega. Rare species like us breeds longer and we should triple our food intake for the nutrients for the unborn children."

Hinata also experienced what was Tsukishima was feeling. It was as if your life force is being sucked out of you. As Hinata would describe it.

Daishou sits beside Kuroo as he sat Hinata on his lap, the younger male leaned on his chest.