4

Tsukishima was loving how Kuroo's tail looks, especially how soft yet rough it feels under his hands. Black feathers keep coming out his back because of the excitement and happiness he was feeling, something that has become his habit unconsciously over the years.

"His tip is a different color than the rest of his tail. I wonder how it feels like in my hands." He thought to himself before he grabbed it softly and gently, his eyes twinkling when it felt so soft. Softer than any part of his tail. He gulped, rubbing it more because of how good it felt under his hand.

He turned around and was about to excitedly beam to his alpha about his soft tip. "Alpha why are the ti-!" Only to see him in a state he least expected to see. His eyes widened, studying his alpha's face quietly before he felt the hot feeling inside him very slowly coming back.

"A-alpha...? Did I-I hurt you...? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He wanted to cup Kuroo's face but he hesitated because he thought it'll make Kuroo much more uncomfortable than he already is. "I-I'm sorry...!" He gulped.

That's when he smelled the familiar sweet scent, his nose filling up with his alpha's pheromones.

"A-alp-pha...?" He stuttered, gulping as he gripped onto his tail, slowly hugging it, his eyes closing slightly. He felt lightheaded. He panted slightly, his hand was still holding Kuroo's tail's tip, squeezing onto it gently because he thought it was Kuroo's hand due to the softness of it.

Kuroo gulped when he felt Tsukishima's hand squeezed his tail again. As his race, tiger and snakes are both predators, both in the food chain and in reproduction.

"No...no...You didn't hurt me..." Kuroo was kinda feeling too hot for comfort, but he tried to suppress the pheromone release as he knows it was also affecting his mate.

Tsukishima was feeling worried and his face was a little red as his body slightly gone weird from his alpha's pheromones.

Kuroo gulped as he moved away from his position, getting closer to his omega, holding his hand. Lightly putting his sharp fingers against Tsukishima's cheek, he was about to lean in for a kiss...

When-

BANG

"OKAY NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!" Kenma interrupted their moment in a very wrong timing. With the sudden interruption, their pheromone levels slightly decreased by the minute.

Kuroo glared at Kenma, annoyed. "What is it this time? Better be important." he slithered off the bed, taking his omega's hand, and they got off the bed.

Kenma was still in the process of processing Kuroo's new look. Cats like snakes. In the sense that in the history, cats used to eat and bite snakes. Kenma was tempted to pounce on Kuroo's wagging tail, to play with, like a child.

Kenma snapped back to reality, ignoring his playful thoughts. "Tsukishima, do you know an omega tengu who goes by the name, Hinata?"

Tsukishima frowned, wondering how a cat would know Hinata. Kenma pulled out his phone to see a photo of Kageyama, Yamaguchi, Hinata and Tsukishima, all together. He responded to the question.

"This orange-haired tengu will be snake's dinner if we don't hurry up."

Tsukishima whimpered, his body feeling even hotter. He also feels sluggish inside. He wanted to reach out for his alpha, desperate for his touch although he was getting weaker and was hesitant to do so. He panted slightly, whimpering when he felt Kuroo's hand on his.

He immediately moved closer to his alpha when he was about to lean in for a kiss, only to jump in fear when the door opened in a loud bang making him grip onto his alpha's hand tightly. He then looked at the person who spoke, his eyes slowly glaring at him.