7

[time skip]

"WHAT?!" Tsukishima yelled in both shock and anger. It's been two days later and he was sleeping the whole two days. "DAISHOU!" He screamed angrily, releasing his wings that have turned almost fully white. Kuroo can't even control his omega, in fear that his anger would be directed towards him.

Tsukishima flew to their room, banging on the door hard before he broke it with his wing, flying in, only to see Hinata sleeping there with Daishou and Sakusa on either side of him. The two alphas shot awake when they heard the aggressive sounds around them, only to see the very angry swan.

"SUGURU DAISHOU!" He screamed in anger but before he could attack the alpha, Kuroo came in and wrapped his tail around the omega. "Calm down, my love." He sighed. "Daishou, you're in big trouble."

Daishou could only smile, hiding the misery and fear in his eyes. "I-I know..."

They all sat on the living room with Tsukishima crossing his arms and repeatedly tapping his finger against his skin.

He was glaring at the two alphas who slept with his younger brother. He then points a finger to Hinata without breaking his contact with the alphas.

"Whose idea was it? Who allowed such thing?! Daishou! He's your mate! And now he has another alpha mark on his skin!"

"And you!" He then points at Sakusa. With no fear. Despite being a godly being, Sakusa feared for his life. Swans are still aggressive beings. They've rivaled white and red dragons a few times. He lowered his head, with his hands between his legs.

"You may be our god...but I could never forgive you for marking my bro-" 

"That's enough, Kei-chan." Hinata butted in.

"Sakusa hasn't done anything wrong. It was an act of political well....worldly sacrifice. He has no choice. A lone dark dragon could not save thousands of species from several red and white supremacist dragons. It was my idea. I gave him the permission as well."

Tsukishima's eyes fell over the dragon alpha mark on Hinata's collarbone. It was shining differently and vibrantly gold.

"Why is his mark that way?" Tsukishima's attention returned to the dragon. Sakusa lifted his head breathing out before answering. "He is now considered to be a dragon's wife. A godly being."

Kuroo decided to ask a question that has been bugging him. "I heard you said you only needed three to five children. But you know that you can never be apart from your mate more than 50 meters. And that mark is a lifetime."

Hinata being a dumb baby, didn't know that. Daishou already had suspected and mentally slapped himself. It was too late.

Tsukishima punched the pillar beside him as it shattered to pieces.

"Why did you have to do it, Shoyo?! You could have asked me to do it!"

Hinata's eyes widened and he pulled his brother by the collar. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO EXPERIENCE THIS! I AM HAPPY WITH MY DECISION IN PROTECTING OUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, OUR KIDS AND YOU!" Hinata's fingers trembled as his tears started falling off.

"I'll save you and your happiness even if means for me to cut my wings off."

Cutting a bird's wing was the symbol of greatest love and sacrifice for their kind. It only proves how much Shoyo cares for Kei.