- Epilogue : Eternity

Start from the beginning

Y/N is very very beautiful, I can't believe that she haven't kissed anyone yet and she's here now, letting me kiss her.

I pulled away after I kiss her for the second time. I lick my lips and breathe softly.

"Is that your first kiss?" I asked hoarsely.

She nodded at me. Fuck! I feel like I'm going crazy! She's not even shy to admit to me that I was the first and the only one she kissed. And I swear starting today, I'll be the only. Because I wouldn't let her get tired of me, grow bored of me, I'll spend all the damn time with her. I will work hard so she'll be content with me through our whole life together.

"Good. It'll be your only."

I laid in my bed after I walk her into her room and I shake my head. I won't marry my fucking ass, here I am planning our whole life together. I'm building my future with her in it, laying out all of my plans with her being part of the picture.

I will make sure that we will marry in this very year.

"What are your plans Jimin?" My dad asked one night as he called me via Video call.

I bite my lip as I leaned against my swivel.

"I know you weren't ready to get married Jimin, but I'm sure you'll learn to love Y/N, your mom and your nana thinks she'll make a great wife, Despite of being younger than you."

"I'm alright dad..." I muttered

Dad looked at me surprised, "You're fine.."

I chuckled as I laid my plans to him, About everything, every single details.

I smirked remembering all of that in just a blink of an eye. It seems like all of it happened yesterday when years already passed.

"She was just sixteen when she got engaged to you Jimin and I was the closest to her yet you didn't even invite me nor give me heads up that you will get married! we demand that you get married in front of us!" One of my colleagues said

Nana and my parents prepared a lunch inviting everyone to celebrate our wedding. Of course they couldn't help themselves but to have a party after it. When they confirmed that we indeed got married, they immediately planned everything and informally invite everyone.

I look at Y/N as I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me, I saw all these people who attended our engagement before and my friends who saw her here years ago.

Probably shocked that we found each other after all those years.

"We'll surely send the invites soon. We'll have our wedding in Seoul" I said without taking my eyes off of her.

I watch her as she smiles widely greeting everyone.

Herself alone gave colors to my life, her smile made my life brighter, ever since then till today, she made me realize how dark and messy my life is with just all these black colors around me.

My fingers was digging against my palm as I watch her walk out of the gates after burying the necklace and our engagement ring. I couldn't take after finding out everything was just a lie, she fooled me!