Managments // Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"Look, if im being honest I don't know, but I do not picture myself working with my ass on a chair, writing down stuff that I don't really care about, I picture myself on top of a stage, crying because of how many people came to my concert, and smiling down at my fans knowing that they will always have my back.  Since I was little I have always known that I wanted people to remember my name, I wanted to make a difference in this world. I wasn't like other kids, I always argued with the teacher over different topics, and tried to find a way to prove that facts are not always facts. I never went with the flow, and I will certainly not start now. If can make someone's day better by hugging them, or by giving them tickets to my concert, or because they are in the car and one of my songs comes up on their radio and their day becomes better because of that, then I do, I do want the sleepless nights, I do want to be jet lagged every single fucking day, I do want to give everything I have to music. Because that's what I am. In the end, it will all be worth it"

I had spoken from the bottom of my heart, being completely sincere, and I was proud of myself.

"You are amazing, has anyone ever told you that?" His eyes were glued to mine, and I couldn't help but feel like someone was staring into my soul, and if im being honest, i didn't really like it. But as usual, i covered my nervousness with sarcasm.

"Yeah, i have been told that a couple times"

I have never been told that

"And sassy Athy is back" he rolled his eyes while letting out a giggle

"Sassy Athy?" I asked with a smile.

"It's my new nickname for you" He said while wiggling his eyebrows

"If you say so..."

"Let's go inside, okay?"

"Okay"

Niall came over to my door and opened it, I told him it was okay, and that I could do it myself, but he insisted that he could do it. While we were heading inside the inmense white building, my heart started racing and my palms started shaking. Niall could tell that I was nervous, so he grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers together while giving me a reassuring smile.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked all of a sudden

"I blush when im nervous or scared"

"You are weird" He said while laughing

"And you are annoying"

"Mhm" He hummed

We continued to walk inside the building where everything looked extremely expensive. And white. The walls were white, cushions were white, the secretary's desk was white, I wasn't sure if I was in a managements office or a fridge. Niall continued to check in, which wasnt really needed because everyone knows who Niall Horan is. Soon enough Niall's name was called and we started heading over to what seemed a studio that was also an office.

"Niall, my man!" An old man with not too much hair walked towards Niall. I could sense him tensing up and holding my hand a bit tighter than before. The man gave Niall a hug, but Niall seemed very awkward and uncomfortable

"Richard" Niall said with a slight nod

"So, this is the girl" He said while pointing at me. My blood was boiling, this was one of the people that my idols life's miserable

"The girl has a name, Richard" Niall quickly jumped in my defense

"Wow, chill Niall" He gave Niall a weird look and laughed