Chapter 8 - The Demon Lord's Trial to Seduction

Start from the beginning

Hearing that, Luo Binghe was astonished.

He quickly shot a glance at Xie Lian, who was softly talking with Wei Wuxian in the corner. Luo Binghe shuddered. He did not think someone as gentle as Xie Lian was into BDSM! He felt like his entire world had just flipped upside down!

"Did you approach your Shizun properly?" Hua Cheng questioned.

Luo Binghe spun his mind as he thought back to what happened. "...I didn't really talk it out with him."

"So you just began to strip him while he's asleep?" Hua Cheng's expression was ugly.

Seeing that made Luo Binghe shrink back. "Maybe."

Never had Luo Binghe and Hua Cheng ever thought that there'd be a day where they'd have a meaningful discussion about sexual intercourse. They crouched in the corner of a room, ignoring the confused glances sticking to them, and hushed their voices to a whisper.

"Yo," Wei Wuxian chuckled, "Xie-xiong, what is your hubby doing?"

Xie Lian cluelessly watched on. He shrugged, "I have no idea."

*****

Luo Binghe gently pushed open the door.

He kept the words of Hua Cheng constant in his mind. "Remember... first get their good side. Compliment them until they're willing to talk. Afterwards, get closer without them noticing. Then, ask or plead them with a puppy face to have BDSM. I promise you it'll work out."

Luo Binghe stuck a foot inside the room. A grin was plastered across his handsome face.

He opened his mouth and whispered, "Shizun?"

Night had dawned the day, with darkness placating the skies. A round moon shone in the darkness. The curtains were left open, revealing a beam of moonlight inside the room. In the spotlight of the moon was Shen Qingqiu, who laid lifelessly on the bed. His skin glowed especially white amidst the night.

Luo Binghe was quickly captivated by the look. He inched closer and quickly restricted his outstretched hands. He sniffled, "Shizun?"

"Huh... so you finally came back to see your ancestor?" Shen Qingqiu huffed. In truth, after driving out his lover, he was continuously waiting. Who knew that not only did his lover leave obediently, he didn't even come back for such a long time! That itself made Shen Qingqiu irritated, and he didn't want to see a single shadow of his lover again!

"Don't be mad, Shizun..." Luo Binghe tried to calm his lover down. "You're the best, Shizun. I don't deserve you nor your utter kindness."

Shen Qingqiu huffed. "It's better that you recognize your ancestor."

Luo Binghe quietly inched closer. He wore a fawning smile. "Shizun... it was this lowly one's fault for angering you and your bad temper."

Shen Qingqiu glared at him. "It sounds like you're mocking me."

Luo Binghe tried his puppy dog eyes. He gently touched his Shizun's pristine skin, "I was wrong last time. It's just that I wanted to do some BDSM acts with you-"

Shen Qingqiu quickly slapped Luo Binghe's naughty paws off himself. For some reason, Luo Binghe appeared especially punchable at that moment! "So you're saying that you wanted to strip me last night because you wanted to tie me up to your own sexual desires?"