I gave it all I had not to burst out laughing at that scene. I turned away, covering my mouth, not trying to draw attention to myself.

"There, I win." Killua smirked, still standing in the middle of the circle. The pirate dragged himself from the wall, heaving as he recovered from the attack.

"D-Damn little brat! You're dead!" The pirate screamed as he charged towards Killua. I was prepared to jump in before a different pirate kicked the large one in the face, causing him to crash into a pillar.

"You made up the rules. Don't get upset." He peered down at the fallen pirate.

"Yeah, my bad..." He mumbled from the floor.

"Come with me. I'll take you to the boss." The other pirate stated as he walked out of the bar. He lead us to a big building on a cliffside near the ocean. I glared at the water, thankful I was up on the cliff.

The pirate opened the doors, and lead us inside. My eyes widened as I saw many pirates doing different things. I tilted my head, watching the way they held balls, and what they did with them.

Some of them threw them into these weird hoops with nets on them high in the air. Others kicked it with their feet.

"Your boss lives here?" Killua spoke up as he looked around. I leaned towards the boy.

"What are they doing?" I asked, and Killua paused for a second, seemingly caught off guard.

"They're playing games called sports." He replied, and I nodded before looking at them in interest again.

Our group stopped in front of a muscular man lifting weights.

"Boss, we have visitors." The pirate stared to the man with his back turned to us.

"Who are these guys?" He asked, not bothering to turn around.

"They want to chase us out of town." The pirate answered.

"Chase us out, huh?" The man turned his head. I noticed the smile on his face. "Then let's have a contest. If you win, we'll leave the island. However, we choose the contest. How does that sound?" The man turned fully around to face us. Several pirates stood behind him as he spoke to us.

"What happens if we lose?" A man from our group asked.

"Nothing. You'll just have to leave." He replied.

"Okay, let's do this!" The guy in yellow confirmed.

"The theme of this battle is sports. Each of these members will challenge you to a match in their best sport." The boss explained, and I tensed. I don't know anything about these so called sports! What the hell am I going to do?!

"One win per person! The first side to eight wins will be the victor." The boss finished explaining the rules. I shifted uncomfortably, feeling anxious about this contest. A hand on my shoulder made me jump, but I quickly relaxed when I realized it was just Killua.

"Don't worry, just watch the pirates as they play their sport. If you have any questions, ask me." He whispered, and I hesitently nodded.

A pirate stepped up. He wore these big weird gloves over his hands.

"I'm up first. I'll go with boxing." He stated, and I tilted my head. I'm guess those big ass gloves have something to do with this sport.

"Well? Who's up?" The boss asked.

"I've got this." A blonde guy from our group spoke up.

I watched as they entered a ring, and stood on opposite corners. They both wore the gloves, and the boss stood in the middle.