Oblivion

Draco's pov:

She unbuckled my belt as I gathered her hair into a ponytail with my hands, she knew what I wanted her to do. She folded her fingertips under the hem of my underwear while kissing my v-line, she slowly pulled down the piece of clothing along with my trousers. I saw her get excited, I can't remember the last time she sucked my dick, all I know is that she loves it. She lifted it and started at the little space between it and my balls, the tip of her tongue gently touched my skin, shivers went down my spine, she came to my red tip and gently sucked on it. She kept her gaze on my eyes as she placed sloppy kisses on my manhood and around it. She came back to the tip and slowly pushed my dick into her mouth, inch by inch until she couldn't take more of it. I started to move my hips lightly as she took more with every second. Soon she could fit me whole in, she started to gag and saliva ran down her chin. She laid on her stomach and I saw a tattoo on her ass, it was a constellation, it was my constellation.

"Didn't know you got a tattoo, Darling" I said, I slapped her ass hard as she flinched a bit from the sudden movement.

She just went on with what she was doing. Good girl. I started to push her head onto my manhood because I felt her get used to the feeling and she was struggling a bit, I started pounding into her mouth as she gagged louder and louder. I was spanking her ass with my hands and felt the vibrations of her moaning, I reached to her pussy, of course, it was wet. I pushed a finger inside of her and started going in and out very very fast, I tried to make it like a vibration. She tapped on my thigh which means she wants to rest a bit, I pulled it out of her mouth and she was panting, she waited a few seconds before putting it back into her mouth. I pushed it fully into her, she held as long as she could, tapped my thigh and I released, we repeated that twice and then she kissed from my manhood to my neck.

"Draco" she whispered into my ear

"I'm giving you control again. I am your toy again. Tie me up and destroy me" she whispered

I looked into her eyes and sent her a sinister smile, which she returned. I pushed her back so she fell on the bed, I got on top of her and started to make out with her. I went down from her neck to her wet pussy and just kissed it before I went up to her again. I placed sloppy kisses around her face, neck and chest, she was quietly panting. I started rubbing her clit to make her even wetter than she already was, there were three buttons on the teddy she was wearing, I slowly unbuttoned one at a time while keeping eye contact with her.

When her pussy was 'free' I gently stroked her with my fingertips which made Elle bite her lip, arch her back and moan quietly.

"What a good girl you are" I whispered

"I am?" she asked

"Very good, Darling," I told her she chuckled as I continued

I slowly went between her inner labia with my fingers, her breath was shaking and she was smiling. As I pushed the red laced teddy higher I saw another tattoo, this was the Scorpius constellation, it was on her uterus area. I chuckled and kissed it, there were two more butterflies on her ribcage.

"I like the tattoos" I whispered, she smiled as I went back to her lips and kissed them

"I love you" she whispered and kissed me again

I smirked and kissed my way back down, I started licking her lady part as I was playing with her nipple. She was close to her orgasm, I guess I'll let it slide. I got up and fingered her really fast while leaning on her stomach with my other hand. She started screaming when her orgasm came.

It was over and I immediately went to kiss her, she chuckled. I stood up and got my clothes off while she watched me, she was smiling the whole time.