Grayson

I am alpha Noah's beta.
I respect him but right now he has to be fucking crazy. I mean they're rogues, rogues! I cross my arms and glare at his words.

I'm leaning against a wall as these abominations file in. Then out of no where everything seems different like sugar in the air.

Mate.
My body knows.
A girl squels and jumps in delight talking to some guy, I growl, she's my mate.

Mate... mate! wait she's a rogue! I'm furious, we lock eyes and her smile deepens.

She's beautiful.
Weak.
Bubbly.
Annoying.

I head to the stairs and I can tell she's right behind me.

Once I'm up the stairs I stop walking and she turns to me with a huge smile. I back up and lean my back against the wall, I'm ready to reject her but when I open my mouth she brings her lips to mine, I can tell she's on her tippy toes.

I'm shocked.
But my inner wolf and I guess a little part in my heart, I put my hand on the small of her back and deepen the kiss.

She's an abomination, she left her pack! But she stole my heart, I push her away.

"I, Grayson" she puts her hand on my mouth and whispers "no". I smack her hand away. She looks upset, upset abomination.

"I, Grayson" I repeat again sternly, she's on the brig of tears.
"No please!... No" she runs down the hall.

Maybe that was too sudden for her, but this is my house, my pack.

I go to follow her, another girl grabs my arm and shoves me to the wall- I growl. She's the girl who was talking to her brother back at the rogues hang out.

"If you fucking hurt Piper I will kill you" she hisses. I pull my arm away from her.

"I won't accept a rogue as my mate" she shoots daggers with her eyes at that comment.

"Piper has been through a lot, she doesn't need another one of you to hurt her. You could have put her down easily! Now if you want to be a dick go to the shed because that's where tools belong" at that she turned to leave.

"I don't care about someone who left their family and pack to become a useless rogue!" I yelled.

She spun around in rage to look at me, and this time she was in my face.
"They made her leave... her 'family' tried to kill her! Her 'pack' members tortured her. She didn't want to leave but when the stopped letting her come back, she had no choice" the girl was still filled with rage as she sauntered away.

Oh no, I need to talk to piper.