Noah

I ran in my wolf form all the way to the pack house. (after Tess left, Noah became the alpha of her family's pack recently) my beta Grayson greeted me at the door. "We need to talk in private" he stated and I nodded following him in.

We sat on my office couches.
"Their is a group of rogues, a small group but they're pretty strong. They might not be a threat but they are getting awfully close to our territory." Grayson said.
"I will talk to their alpha to show them peace" I replied.
"Okay me, you, and back up- if things get rough" he said.

Me, Grayson, Ethan, and Ryder all ran in wolf forms. Finally we approached a small cabin, a guy was waiting outside and more filed out of the cabin.

The guy spoke, "I am the beta, what do you guys want" his voice was demanding.

"I wish to speak to your 'alpha' is he here?" I asked, someone smelled familiar.

"Yes, come inside" he said everyone followed but us, I hesitated before nodding yes.

Ryder and Ethan sat on a couch across from a girl and boy that looked and smelled related. My beta stood by my side, "what's your name, I am Easton" said the guy who we first met.

"I am Noah" I said.
"Yes... of course, follow me... but lose that guy" he said referring to my beta.
I nodded and followed.
He led me to a closed door, he nodded to it before walking away.

I opened the door...

The smell was so familiar, it was the girl I rejected as my mate.

She looked sexy, she had a surprised look mixed with sadness. Then she had a stony look, "alpha, please sit down. What is it that you need?" Her voice was full of authority.

There were so many questions I wanted to ask but I had to say the needed ones. "Well it seems some of your 'pack' have crossed onto our territory and are getting quite close" I said looking her in the eye.

She cleared her throat, "two of my members have seemed to disappear, we have suspected a rival pact." she stated.

"hmm, it seems we too have had trouble with a pact. Do you need help?" I asked concerned but still in alpha mode.

She looked stressed but brave, she seemed tense. "We are just passing through" she ran a hand through her hair, "we keep losing members and the other pact keeps getting closer..." she stopped herself mid sentence.

She got up and headed to the door, "I'm sorry you had to come all the way out here, some members just don't understand the territory lines. We will be on are way tomorrow" she said flatly.

I thought for a moment, I want to help but these runts I mean rogues have too small of a 'pack' but my heart was saying do it for her.

Before I could even think my inner wolf took control "what if we joined pacts?" I asked.

She looked shocked but then thought about it, "are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"We will merge if I can still lead my 'rogues'" she said.
I sighed. "fine".