Rima stared at the paper. It had a blown up picture of a girl. She had dark blonde hair that was in a ponytail, and big blue eyes. Rima didn't have to think twice.

"That's me..."

The doctor nodded, setting the paper aside, picking up another from the file, showing it to her." Who is this?"

This time it was of a slightly older woman with short bright blonde hair.

"Mado Akira."

The doctor hummed in approval. "And this?"

This time it was a male. He had both white and black hair. Soft grey eyes an a small smile.

A pain throbbed once inside of Rima's head as she stared at the grey eyes. They go through this almost every week, and every time Rima sees those eyes her head hurts. It's like her head it trying to get her to remember something, but her body won't allow it. Rima averted her eyes to the side.

"Investigator Sasaki Haise..."

The doctor was quiet, staring at the machine beside her for a minute before nodding and setting the pictures and files aside. She instead now had a small notepad in her hands.

"Tell me, Hizake-san. What's the last thing you remember... try to think as hard as you can." The doctor stared at Rima passively. This felt like a tape recording for them both.

Rima shivered, putting her hands together in her lap crossing and un-crossing her fingers. It was a nervous habit she couldn't get rid of.

"T-the last thing I remember was... it w-was..." Rima held her head as a sharp pain hit her temple. The doctor put a hand on Rima's knee.

"Just relax. Close your eyes, and just relax.." Rima nodded.

Rima couldn't understand why she had to do this particular test every time she had a check up. She never remembered anything. Though she never really tried before, cause her massive migraine prevented her too.

She suddenly pictured the QS Squad. The feeling of loneliness she felt that they weren't her with her right now. Rima so bad wished to be with them right now. Instead she was stuck here doing these stupid tests. If she wanted to get out of here faster, she at least had to try. Slowly closing her eyes, Rima tried hard to go back to the last thing she remembers. Deep breath in, deep breath out. Deep breath in... Deep breath out. Rima kept repeating this as she slowly felt herself relax. Her mind slowly went blank as the rest of the world disappeared.

   Running... Running was the only thing that could be heard through the underground tunnels. Accompanying the sound of the fast foot falls was the sound of heavy breathing. Whoever it was, was panting harshly. Their lungs ready to give out.

   "I-I can't give... give up now-w... I have to... have to find Kaneki-k-kun... ju-just a little b-bit farther..." A voice panted. The voice that belongs to a 17 year old Hizake Rima. She ran as fast as she could through the tunnels. She knew that Kaneki was down here. He had to be.. She felt him.

   Up ahead she could hear what sounded like fighting. Her feet froze. What if that's Kaneki-kun?! Rima thought. She then forced her feet to start moving. To move faster. She panted as she came across a big arch way, stopping to lean against it and catch her breath. At the sound of a sharp scream, Rima looked up. She herself couldn't stop the scream that came out of her own lips.

   In the open in front of her was death - literally. That was the only thing to call it. Dead bodies of ghouls piled 4 high covered most of the ground. The stench that permeated the air was almost unbearable and breathtaking. Though that's not what made Rima start crying as hellish as it was.