(Jeff the Killer POV)

I see a car pull up at the house. Maybe it's my new victim. I climbed the tree near the window to see boxes in the room, and a light on in the bathroom. Using my knife, I unlocked the window and snuck in. I looked around in the boxes and it's a girl that's living here.

I heard the shower turn off and I sit down on the bed. She walks out with a messy bun and her pajamas on. Wow... Her (E/C) eyes were beautiful with her (S/T) skin. Her face looked so soft, and delicate. Her hair was (H/L) and (H/C). She was beautiful. I shouldn't be thinking about this now though, she saw me and started to scream. So I jumped up and put my hand over her mouth and pinned her on the floor. "If you dare to even think about screaming I will slice your throat." I say.

(Reader POV)
He pinned me on the ground and said, "If you dare to even think about screaming I will slice your throat." I was so scared. His face was so pale, and his eyes looked lidless. He had a cut going from ear to ear. Like a smile...I look at him in the eye and tears start to form in my eyes.

He gets up but makes sure I won't yell. I stand up and sit on my bed looking at him. "So you're not gonna say anything?" He asks. "I-I...Um...." I stutter. "Well?" He says. "A-Are you going to kill me..?" I say. He gets closer to me and lifts my chin so I look at him. "Now why would I kill a cute girl like you?" He says.

I don't say anything, and he sighs. "Look i won't hurt you, but I'll be making visits every night. You can't tell anyone or I'll kill you and them. Got it?" I nod my head.

I lay down and turn on my tv. He sits on my bed and looks at me. "What are you staring at?" I say hesitantly. "You." He says. "Me? What's wrong with my face?" I ask. "Nothing, it's perfect." He said. I feel my face heating up, and I know it has to be red. He chuckles. "It's easy to make you blush." I grumble and put my head under the covers. I have to admit, even with the cuts and scars, he is kinda cute. "Are you Jeff the Killer?" I ask. "The one and only" he says and smiles. He has these blue eyes, and raven black hair. I almost want to hug him. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. "Sure, but it has to be a horror movie." Aww man I hate horror movies. "O-Okay.." I say. I picked a movie and he sits down beside me on my bed. When the scary part in the movie came, I didn't notice but I hugged his arm.

(Jeff the Killer POV)

While we were watching the movie, she got scared and hugged my arm. I looked down at her and I started to blush. I don't even know her name..and I'm supposed to kill her. I don't know that I can.

I turned to face her and I hugged her. What was I doing? She put her head on my chest. My face was an even darker shade of red and I looked away. "My name is (Y/N).." she says. "I think you already know who I am, but just call me Jeff." "I'll call you Jeffy." She says and smiles. Her smile is so cute. "Okay then." I say. She hugs me a little tighter as a gory scene comes on the screen.

I just wanted her to be mine. No one else's but mine. So I'll just make her. At least once she gets to know me, but she will be mine.

I put my arm around her, but she flinches a little. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Y-Yeah I'm fine.." she says. "Then why did you flinch?" "Well it's a long story, but my dad was abusive to my mother and I but they split up and he's at my old home town." She explains. I growl a little not noticing it. "Where does he live?" I ask, looking down at her beautiful (E/C) eyes. "638 Sunset Blvd..why?" she says. "Oh no reason." I say.

(Reader POV)

The movie ends and I sit up. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep." I say. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/N)." He said. I hug him goodbye and he leaves out of the window. Then I lay down and go to sleep.

(Jeff the Killer POV)

I remembered the address of her father, the one who abused this poor girl. It made me so angry to think how he hurt her. I grabbed my knife and get a cab to his house, but being careful not to show my face.

When I arrive, I have my knife in hand and I break in. I see him with what I'm guessing is his girlfriend. He disgusts me. I walk right in front of he and his girlfriend. I smile menacingly.

He grabs a remote. I laugh. "You think you scare me with a remote?" I say. I put my knife against his throat, and slowly pull it across making sure it's as painful as it gets.

I watch the life drain from his eyes and his girlfriend watches in horror. Once he is dead, I stab the girl and carve a smile on both of their faces. I leave before the cops and get a cab back to (Y/N)'s house.

I open the window trying to be as careful as I can. Once I'm in, I watch her. She looks so peaceful. She's beautiful. I feel my face turn red, and I stand up and go to the other side of the bed and lay down.

I hug her, and she turns to me and puts her head in my chest. I blush. I put my chin on her head, and drift off to sleep.
________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! 1694 words!! Anyway, I'll be posting more chapters soon!
~SnoozeDoodle