Chapter One

(Reader POV)

I'm not a depressed kid. I'm not a rich, spoiled brat kid either. I'm somewhere in the middle. Usually I'm pretty upbeat, and bubbly. People often think just because I'm rich, means that I'm a jerk. That's not true for me. I have one close friend that goes by the name 'Xavier'.

He's the only person that didn't want to use me for popularity. We've known each other since we were little. I just couldn't imagine my life without him. Not that I have a crush on him or anything, but his smile can light up a room.

But enough about me, let me tell you about what happened recently...

"(Y/N)! Come downstairs for a moment!" My mother called. "Coming!" I say. I wonder what she needs, usually it's nothing too big. "So, (Y/N), we're moving." She says. "We're what..?" I ask. "Moving. I found this house in a town a few hours from here. It's bigger than this place." She states. "Well..I'll miss Xavier but I guess it'll be okay." I say with a small smile. "Thank you (Y/N)! I knew you'd understand!" My mother says and hugs me. I hug her too.

I go back upstairs and start to pack. When I find a picture of Xavier and I, I thought that I should probably call him.

"Hey (Y/N), what's up?"

"Hey Xavier.."

"Are you okay? You sound sad"

"Yeah, but we need to talk."

"Oh okay, go ahead,"

"Well, I'm moving to a town a few hours from here. And I'll only be able to call you."

"Oh...I'll miss you a lot...."

"I'll miss you too" I started tearing up.

"So..can you come over and watch a movie with me one last time?"

"Of course, (Y/N)."

"I'll see you then, goodbye.."

"Bye...."

I hung up. I finished packing and went to take a shower. When I got in, the water was so hot it burnt my skin. But I didn't mind, I would get used to it eventually. After my shower I looked in my room at the bare walls, and empty shelves in my bathroom.

When I get dressed, I lay down and try to get some sleep.

(Jeff the Killer POV)

I looked in this houses window, it was pretty new, but the people living there have sold it. There was no one inside. But the sign in the front said "SOLD". I'll just wait to see who moves in here..maybe whoever it is will be my next victim. I chuckle.

(Reader POV)

I wake up to the sun in my window. Ugh, all I need is a few more minutes. I heard a knock on the door and "(Y/N)? Your friend is here.". That was my mother. My friend..? OH XAVIER. I completely forgot. "One second!" I rush into my bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I forgot to change out of my pajamas.

Opening the door, I see Xavier smiling. His smile was so cute. I always felt so safe with him. We went and sat down on the couch and I picked a movie. I put my head on his chest. He was so warm, and he hugged me. After the movie, we hugged for what felt like an eternity. I never wanted it to end. He said goodbye for the last time and left.

I started helping my mom put the boxes in her car, and we were off. I looked at my house for the last time and we were gone.

After hours of driving my mom finally said "we're here!!" I was so relieved! I got out of the car and stretched. My mom helped me get my bags and carry them inside. It was so big. I unpacked and went to go shower.