27. Should we make it a nightly thing?

Start from the beginning

"Yes ma'am.", He chuckles.

And then she was gone.

Leaving me and Brett alone for the first time since he'd fucked me last night, and in the early hours of this morning over and over again. We both remained silent for a few moments, both of us only drinking our drinks.

I didn't look at him, but I could feel his gaze on me.

"How was work really?", I finally say, looking to my side at him. "You look tired.", I whisper, softly.

"I saw your dad.", he admits roughly.

I swallow at that. "What?", I remember Brett firing him from whatever it was that they did. I wanted to ask about his job, but I knew that he wouldn't answer it - it was strictly private, for some deranged reason.

"Yeah, it didn't go so well.", he chuckles harshly, and I remember how he spoke to me last night. I clench my thighs together, forcing the need for him away - it didn't work.

"What happened?", I turn in my seat, facing him fully.

Brett shrugged, his eyes finding mine now. "Well, he came in to work and I saw him with Jessica and I might have kicked him out, in front of all of my men.", He admits, as if he had done more than just kick him out.

"What did you do?", I breathed.

"He's okay, he's still alive - if that's what you're wondering.", He lets out a sharp laugh, his eyes wondering away from me.

"Brett.", I rise from my seat, placing my hands on his cheeks, forcing him to look at me. "What the hell happened? You work in offices right? What did the people do when you fought my dad in front of them?", I ask, wide-eyed.

He laughs again, his gaze shifting between my eyes and my lips, which were parted. I was breathing raggedly at the speed I'd just spoken at.

But he stayed silent, and those blue eyes, those blue eyes darkened as if he was recalling the events that had took place last night.

And then he kisses me.

It was so light and gentle, but so demanding. I closed my eyes and allowed him to kiss me. "You're not getting out of talking to me about this, you know?", I whisper against his lips, but the truth was - he could get out of anything with those lips of his, and that tongue... fuck.

"I know," He cooed, kissing my cheek this time. "But I can put it off.", He admits roughly, his voice hoarse now.

"Brett.", I sigh and push lightly on his chest. He straightens up and stares into my eyes, raising a singular brow. "You just admitted to beating my dads ass and won't tell me what happened?", I glance over his face.

He sighs, and he looks... defeated.

"I can't talk about it Olivia, because it leads to more questions.", His head drops, and his eyes find the floor. "More questions that I can't answer.", He sighs.

"It's okay..", I smile, leaning down to kiss him gently. I wanted to know what he did more than anything, I wanted to know what him and my father did more than anything - but it would be okay if I didn't. "It's okay.", I repeat, deepening the kiss a little.

He lets me. His hands find my waist, and he lifts me effortlessly, placing me on his lap.

Straddling his lap, I could feel his hard length pressing against his trousers. I hum at the feel of it and smile into the kiss. "I enjoyed last night, Brett.", I whisper, licking my tongue against his jaw now. I felt his cock twitch beneath me and he sighed at the feeling.

"Yeah?", He asks, kneading the skin at my waist.

"Should we make it a nightly thing?", I tease, kissing his neck down to where the collar of his shirt lay.

He chuckled, and pulled his head back so that he could look me in the eye. And when he did, his lips tugged upwards.

"You think you could handle that, Olivia?", he raised a brow.

"Yes, sir.", I playfully reply.

And when those two words leave my lips, I see his eyes darken visibly. His jaw twitches and the hands on my waist, tighten massively. I groan at the feel.

"You're such a good girl, huh?", He purrs, placing a soft kiss against my lips.

And just like that, my thongs were fucking drenched.

I didn't know much but... I knew that this man would not be getting a lot of sleep tonight.

That was for damn sure.

How are we feeling guys? Do you think he will tell Olivia about his corrupted business? Or nah? Also, who do you think will find out first about their relationship?

Give it a guess. :)

Please vote and comment, it helps me out a lot. I am so thankful for all of you reading this.