10 || Could This Be It?

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Cutting my hair? No that will never and I mean never even after I die. Will never happen, nope nuh-uh" Katherine says as she held the silver stake in her hand accidentally making a 360 trying to pretend to stab Dimitri.

He chuckled as he held her arm up. "I agree," he says and Katherine had to look away from the blushing on her cheeks. "So, I heard about what you said to the queen. I got to say, pretty risky yet needed" he didn't think it was so nice what the queen did to Lissa too.

Katherine winked. "Thanks, hot stuff" she really let that one slip as she stopped mid-way for a second their fighting then continued to try and make him forget she said that.

'Really?!'

Dimitri chuckled holding up her leg catching it. "Keep your guard up" he says and pulled her leg making their chests collide as her breathing hitched when their faces ended inches away and his hot minty breath collide with her face and her green eyes looked into his dark ones.

The tension that immediately created made the knot in her throat tighter. "Okay" she whispers out looking deep into the dark brown orbs of his catching her into a daze creating a distraction she shouldn't have fallen into.

Dimitri gripped her leg as he also held her hand down his eyes looking down to her lips looking at their rosy color making it hard for him to remain this close to her.

It was then when he raised his hand to her cheek as Katherine gulped thinking that maybe finally this was it. Maybe he'll finally do what she had been dreaming about.

But as their lips were just centimeters from touching Katherine gasped.

'Right now!' she yelled in her head.

"It's nasty. If you guys were doing it, I'm not surprised Rose got addicted and necked with Jesse" Camilla says her thick accented voice annoying Katherine.

She didn't like Camilla that's why.

"She didn't do it with Jesse. And it's not like we fornicated. We just didn't have any feeders. It's no big deal, Camilla" Lissa compelled.

"Yeah, ya no big deal. I mean, Jesse's a lair"

Katherine mentally smirked at her sister good job.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Lissa asked her. "Shannon and I are going to her room to study for Meisner's test" Camilla says unaware of her being compelled.