Part 5

(Chloes p.o.v.)

We just stopped by the Salvatore house to get some clothes then headed back to the house we decided that we would slowly move in. Once we got back to the Mikaelson home they showed us our rooms.

First was Elliots room ~

Then was the triplets room ~

And lastly was my room ~

I turned to my uncles and aunts and said

Chloe ~ wow guys these rooms are amazing but isn't it a little much?

Klaus ~ definitely not. You guys deserve the best so that's what your gonna get.

Chloe ~ well thank you all so much.

Elijah ~ well your very welcome.

Chloe ~ it's getting late I should um get these kiddos to bed.

Freya ~ of course.

With that I watched as they all left the room I then turned to Elliot and said.

Chloe ~ lets get you in your pjs and then you can lay in mammas bed till I put the triplets to sleep okay?

Elliot ~ okay mamma.

I then changed him into his pjs and then let him lay down in my bed with the blankets over him. I then grabbed June out of the pack and play that was set up in my room and put her in her pjs before grabbing a baby bottle and headed fed her and got her asleep and then went to the triplets shared room and put her in her bed then i headed back into my room and grabbed Jayden from the pack and play and fed him his bottle before changing him into his pjs and then put him to sleep in his crib. When I got back to my room I saw a fussy baby and a sleeping Elliot. I walked up to Cassidy and started to talk to her saying.

Chloe ~ it's okay. Mammas here don't worry.

I then gave her, her bottle then changed her before having her fall asleep in my arms. I walked over to Elliot and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before making sure he was covered with the blanket and turning off the lights before heading towards the triplets nursery but as I was walking I heard my name being called downstairs so I walked downstairs to see rebecka

Chloe ~ hey what'd you need?

Rebecka ~ sorry I forgot that you were putting the babies to bed.

Chloe ~ oh no worries.

Klaus ~ Rebecka Chloe was putting the babies to sleep stop bugging her.

Chloe ~ it's ok so what were you saying.

Rebecka ~ well I was talking to my I mean our family about having like a family fun day thing tomorrow and wanted to see if you think it's a good idea.

Chloe ~ I think it's a great idea.

I looked over to Klaus and saw he was smiling at me. And apparently so did Kol who just entered the room.

Kol ~ why you so smiley Nik?

Klaus ~ nothing. Just seeing my daughter grown up and taking care of her kids. She's being a better parent then I was and will ever be.

I just smiled at his words and said.

Chloe ~ don't worry. Your a great dad. I'll be back down in a little bit.

Rebecka ~ okay but I'm going to go to my room to get ready for bed so goodnight.

Chloe ~ night auntie beks.

I then turned to head upstairs once I got upstairs I put Cassidy in her crib then headed back to my room to see if Elliot was still sleeping and okay. Once I saw he was i headed back downstairs to see my dad and my uncles.

Chloe ~ I'm back.

Kol ~ cool Freya went up to bed. And I'm going to my room to watch tv before bed so see ya tomorrow.

Elijah ~ yeah i too am going to go to my room and get ready for bed but I'm not gonna watch tv I'm gonna read. But goodnight I hope you sleep well

Chloe ~ thanks you too. And goodnight both Uncle Lijah and uncle Kol.

Kol ~ goodnight Clo

I watched as they walked away and I sat on the couch by my father and said.

Chloe ~ aren't you going to bed?

Klaus ~ not at the moment. Aren't you?

Chloe ~ i dont get much sleep. Ya know being a mom and what not. And Elliot fell asleep already so.

Klaus ~ but Elliots in his room ain't he?

Chloe ~ no he fell asleep in my room. So he looked peaceful so I let him sleep.

Klaus ~ I could move him or something.

Chloe ~ dad is okay. The triplets will be up throughout the night anyway.

Klaus ~ well do you want to talk more?

Chloe ~ sure why...

You were cut off by Elliot crying.

Chloe ~ um actually I need to um

Klaus ~ yeah of course. I'll still be here when you come back.

Chloe ~ okay.

With that i walked up to my room and saw a crying Elliot

Chloe ~ hey baby it's okay mammas right here.

Elliot ~ mamma can I stay with you please and maybe watch a movie?

Chloe ~ of course. I was hanging with grandpa. You wanna come sit with me and you can sleep in mammas or grandpas arms?

Elliot ~ yeah.

I walked down and gave Elliot to my dad and then put on a kid movie for him. We got about 10 minutes into the movie when Elliot got out of my dads arms and can to me and since we were sitting on the couch together he didn't move very far. Once he got to me he put his head on my chest and said.

Elliot ~ night night mamma.

Chloe ~ night baby.

With that a few minutes I looked down to see he was out like a light. I then turned to my dad to see him smiling at me I said.

Chloe ~ he's asleep.

I then heard one of the baby's crying I went to get up but dad said.

Klaus ~ let me. You stay with Elliot.

Chloe ~ are you sure? I can get the baby.

Klaus ~ it's okay I want to.

With that i nodded and he headed upstairs.

(Klaus's p.o.v.)

I got June back to sleep and headed downstairs to see both Chloe and Elliot asleep. So I grabbed a blanket and placed it over both of them. Then kissed their heads and walked upstairs to the triplets room. Figuring that if they woke I'd get them back to sleep so Chloe could sleep.