Part 3

(Chloes p.o.v.)

Once I got home Stefan and Damon where outside waiting for me. Caroline and Elena got the kids for me when I ran up to my uncles and hugged them. We all were crying until I said.

Chloe ~ don't worry guys she'll always be with us.

Damon ~ i know. But are you gonna be okay?

Chloe ~ yeah I think so. I met my dad today.

Stefan ~ really?

Chloe ~ yeah. His name is Klaus. He promised he'd be here for me.

Stefan ~ as long as you'll be okay.

With that we all headed in and to bed. A couple days later we all were headed to Averys funeral when we got there i headed up to my father and my aunt and said.

Chloe ~ I'm glad you could make it.

Klaus ~ of course we'd come she was family.

Chloe ~ um so thanks for the other day. For when I found out about mom. Thanks for being there for me.

Klaus ~ of course. I'll always be here for you anyways. This is my siblings. You've already met Rebecka. Then this is Elijah and this is Kol and this is Freya.

Chloe ~ well it's nice to meet you all.

Kol ~ May i just say I'm happy to have a niece. I'm sure we'll have fun in the future doing pranks on Niklaus.

Chloe ~ yeah that sounds fun.

Klaus ~ hey. That don't sound fun to me.

Kol ~ it's not supposed to be fun for you.

Anyways after the funeral for your mother you all shared stories of Avery and all cried. You headed home. With plans of meeting up with your father to get answers tomorrow. Once you got home you put the kids to bed and then got ready for bed then went to bed. The next morning you woke up and got ready for the day. Then got Elliot, Cassidy, Jayden, and June ready. Outfits below.

Chloes outfit ~

Elliots outfit ~

Elliots outfit ~