Chapter 8- Creamy Delights

Start from the beginning

"Katie used to be one of thoses kids and I'm best friends with her."

"But how do you know my mom?"

"My first year of showing cattle I met her at the livestock show becuase I accidently ran into her taking Bonnie to the wash bay."

"Oh that makes since." I say right as Mom pulls up in her new siliver mustang.

"Dude your mom has a sweet car its newer than mine." She says with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Mom when did you get a new car?" I ask opening the passenger door for Payton while she slids in.

"A couple days ago its the newest one your sister was mad because she wanted it." She says smiling with delight with the thought of my sister. 

"Where is she I would have thought she would have came with you I miss her." I say honestly missing my baby sister.

"Told you you loved her more than me." Payton says as a playful smile spreads across her face.

 "Sweetie the only person I love more than her is Mom over here." I say as I mimick the playful smile on her face. 

"Logan Phillip Henderson." She says smacking me in the upside my head.

"Guess I deserved that but the truth is I love you more than the both of them." I say earning a shy smile from Payton and a death glar from my Mom. 

"Logan you know you love your mom more."She says looking out the window her eyes lighting up passing a new cupcake place in town.

"Been there before?" I ask starting to play in her hair. 

"Uh I actully own the company I started it back in Florida." Payton saya as my Moms brown eyes light up with joy. 

"You started Creamy Delights?" She ask pulling into their parking lot.

"Yeah I left the Florida one in the care of the one and only Scarlet Rose." She say proudly annoucing her best friend from Florida name.

"Do you think they will know you here?" She asks hoping for a discount at my oddly expensive store.

"No I work offline from Cali there is the first one in Florida the one here and one in LA." Payton says knowingly what she means do they no me of course not she wont get a discount and she owned them thats pretty dang sad if you ask me money I will eventully get back in the long run but still.

"Mom we can ask for one." I say slightly putting his hand on his Moms shoulder then taking Paytons hand with my free hand after we walk in the door to a line of people. 

"Dang I didn't think I did this good with everything." Payton says proudly then looking up to see a picture of her on the wall. 

"Uh love I hate to burst your bubble but they will know who you are." I say grinning with her mummbling to herself.

"Hi welcome to Creamy Delights how may I help you today?" The girl behind the counter who looks no more than sixteen asks being a little to preppy. 

"Cheerleader." Payton mummbled under her breath so no one could hear her even though I did.

"Uh I don't know whats good." I say droping my gaze to my wonderful girlfriends brown eyes that are full of mischift. 

"Yes can we have three apple cupcakes?" She says bitting her lip not knowing how they will taste. 

"Yes um coming right up." The girl says at a lose for words all of sudden.

"They were my grandmas recipe for a german apple cake then I converted it too cupcakes." Payton says as the girl gives her a look that shows awstruck in her light green eyes.

"Your Payton the owner of this place that lives in Cali its so amazing to meet you!" The girl says jumping up and down.

"Yes I am and you are?" Payton asks turning her head to the side like a puppy who just got in trouble.

"I'm Annabelle." She says as her light green eyes get brighter.

"Well Annabelle its nice to meet you." Payton says as Annabelle sticks her hand out for Payton to shake.

"Logan." Annabelle says after Payton and Mom walked out the door.

"Yeah Annabelle?" I ask turning around meeting her cold hard gaze. 

"Call me Anna and why are you with a bitch like Payton?" She ask cutting her light green eyes at me.

Deffiently a cheerleader. I think to myself. "Thats nothing to concern you and I wouldnt date you even if my life depended on it." I spat out turning and heading for the door.