- 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 -

Start from the beginning

Without hesitating, his hold on my hips loosened, allowing my body to slip down as I took his length. The instant build of pressure in my lower half hit me, making me shut my eyes as I forced my body to take him further.

Draco moved his hands from my hips to rest on top of my thighs, further proving that I was the one in control. I placed my hands over his shoulders as I began to slowly rock my body forwards and then backwards, watching as his lips parted and he leaned his head back.

The groans that left him only encouraged me— although I knew that if I went slow now, he would surely be rough with me later on.

"Fuck— Aria, keep doing that..." He gave my legs a small squeeze as he spoke, letting me know what he liked. I continued to grind my hips against his own, watching intently for his reaction.

I let out a small gasp as he began to thrust his hips upwards, each time hitting the perfect spot within me that could make me cum in mere minutes. Draco gave a small, out-of-breath chuckle when he realized that I liked what he was doing, so he kept going.

The euphoric feeling grew stronger and I couldn't help the whimpers that left my lips. I was no longer the one in control. Draco knew both of our bodies well enough that he could take care of my needs while I tried my best to take care of his.

"I'm— fuck, I'm close..." The way he groaned when he spoke made me want to cum even more, and he would be the reason that I did. I felt his member twitch within me as I tightened around him. Before I knew it, we were both cumming as he continued to thrust his hips to meet mine halfway.

Our breathing was ragged and composed of gasps, and the fact that I could still feel how hard he was within me made me to realize that he wasn't done with me yet.

I tried sitting up, but I was only halfway on my knees when his hand came to my waist and roughly pushed me back down, forcing me to take his entire length again. A small cry left my lips as I reached for his shoulders, trying to steady myself.

Draco wasted no time in flipping our bodies so that my back was flat against the bed as he hovered above me. "You have a word, love... don't hesitate to use it."

I knew exactly what he meant, and if it ever got to be too much I knew that I would use it. Draco almost knew my body better than I did. He would know if he pushed me too far. He would know when I wanted him to stop or if I wanted him to keep going.

His length sank into me, not letting me adjust to his size for the second time this evening before he began the sharp thrusts again. I reached around him, my fingers running through his hair and along the back of his neck.

"I'm in charge now... remember?" He harshly grabbed my hands, pinning them next to my head before his lips dove down to kiss my neck.

My hips bucked upwards, trying to gain some friction between our bodies— but he wasn't eager to give me even the slightest bit of control.

"Such a good girl for me..." His low voice groaned the words into my ear, making my eyes shut tightly as I tried to focus on one sensation at a time. "—taking my cock so well..." My legs shook slightly as the pleasure began to build, waiting for my release.

I bit down hard on my lip to prevent from too many moans leaving my mouth. The grip he used to hold my hands was strong enough to leave bruises, but I didn't understand why it felt gentle as well.

"Fuck, please," I let out a soft moan as he found my perfect spot again, and he purposely missed it as he thrusted into me several times more. He knew how quickly he could make me cum, and I knew that he wanted to keep me on edge for as long as possible before I finally would come undone beneath him.

"I want to hear you, love..." Draco let go of one of my wrists so that he could pull my lower lip out from between my teeth. Without waiting any longer, he thrusted into me a few more times, each time perfectly hitting my g-spot. I came instantly, just like he had intended for me to.

He came again as well, spilling inside of me before before pulling out, making me whimper at the empty and sore feeling. Draco moved his grip from my wrists to hold my hands, braiding our fingers together as he leaned down to kiss me.

The way he looked at me made me feel slightly better and less insecure about myself. He didn't see what others saw. I'd given him a part of me that very few people had gotten to see— therefore I trusted him almost more than any of my friends.

I reached up and brushed my fingertips across his jawline as he kissed me, pulling the two of us into a calming and innocent moment of our own.

"I love you... you know that, right?" He whispered the words into my ear, making me nod my head in response.

"I love you too..." The words didn't hurt to speak like they had in the past. I may have joked around with other people, throwing the word 'love' around often, but with Draco it was serious.

With him it meant something.

-

-

-

A/N- I know that this probably sucked because it was super rushed. (I also haven't edited it so lmk if you spot any typos). If y'all know me you know that I don't like waiting over a week to post updates, especially on this story. That's why I wanted to get this one out to y'all tonight!

Please remember to take care of yourself and drink plenty of water/eat yummy food! I love you all so so much <3