Acknowledgement and Q&A

Yes, sadly we've reached the end of this story... but before I finally say goodbye, I want to do a little q&a with you guys...

1. Who did you relate to the most among the characters in this story?

2. Are you team Jam-Ash or team Jam-Lake?

3. Are you happy with who Jam ended up with? Why or why not?

4. What was the most memorable part/chapter for you in this story?

5. If you could change/add a part/chapter, how would you like it to be?

6. Who would be your dream cast for this story? (if it would become a movie... not that anyone would even want to turn this into one. But hey, I can still dream. 😂)

7. Do you have any questions for me? (I'll answer it in a separate chapter once I post the bonus track sooooonnn.)

8. Would you still support me with my new stories in the future?

9. Are you a writer or just a reader here? If you're writing, feel free to tell me and I'll be sure to check your stories out.

That's it! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for those of you who read this story until the end. You guys are the reason why I was able to finish this story... all your votes and comments uplifted my spirit as a writer and there are no words for me to describe how happy I am with all your support!

P.S. I hope you can spare some time to answer these questions! See you on the bonus track ^^

 I hope you can spare some time to answer these questions! See you on the bonus track ^^