CHAPTER 77🦖🦕

Start from the beginning

I entered her and start to thurst slowly. As I thurst, I saw some tears forming in her eyes. I sighed and sat up, removed myself to her, and kissed her.

"I'm sorry" she said and then I pecked her lips and covered her with a blanket.

"don't say sorry" I said and laid down beside her.

"do you think, they ate already?" she asked and I just hummed. "it's lunchtime" she added and I sighed.

"don't think too much, ok? We will find the twins. Keith is too smart, trust him ok?" I said and then she nodded. She yawned and I smiled.

"take a nap, I'll wake you up when Daichi is here" I said and then covered her eyes with my hand, and then she fell asleep.

I sat up and grabbed some clothes, I decided to go out to buy lunch, because I know Y/N won't eat lunch because the twins are missing.

Y/N POV:

I woke up and Tsukishima is not beside me. My phone ringed but I didn't glance at it. I just want my babies in my arms again.

My phone has been buzzing nonstop for the past fifteen minutes. I only glance at it, ignoring the phone call and all of the incoming messages from god knows who.

I keep biting your lips, trying to hold back the tears. I wanted to cry out of frustration, I want to hug my children.

And in the middle of my thought, someone sat in front of me, lifting my chin so your eyes could bore into his.

"You are stupid if you think I didn’t notice." He sounded angry as he spat the word, but there’s another emotion lingering there,

"I know you don't want to eat anything but" he said and he untied the plastic bag that he brought, his finger gently opened up the box, "you need to have something."

I sobbed at the sight, he just bought me a sweet strawberry shortcake. His favorite food that I may somehow like the taste but cried because I remembered that this is the twin's favorite.

His hand grasped the little plastic fork that came with the box, cutting the edge of it and directing it in front of my lips.

"You need to eat" he said and his voice was a mix of plea and command, and so there’s nothing I could do except cater to his wish. A small smile appeared on his face when I ate the cake, "Good?"

"Pewfek." I answered him immediately when the question was out from his lips.

"Swallow the cake first before answering, you simpleton."

New nickname

He sighed and spat the insult like usual. I was used to it, it was like he gave me cute nicknames.

After eating the cake, he hands me a glass of water and I gladly accept it. I stood up and went to get some clothes and he went to the bed and tapped the space beside him.

"Y/N" He called me but I ignored him.

"Simpleton," I  turned my head to face him
Come here" he said and I blinked, I didn’t know what he meant by that. Right now, I was questioning the meaning behind his words.

"I ask you to cuddle with me, come here."

He wants to cuddle?

I widened my eyes and he blushed a little

"If you are not in my arms for ten seconds, I would leave."

"No!" I squeaked when I heard his threat, "I want to cuddle with you!" He smirked at this and patted the space on the bed. Tsukishima pulled me to his embrace, positioning my head to fall on his chest.

"I am here," His words were so soft, unlike before when he teased me, "Hear it? I am here."

I closed my eyes when his large hand gently stroked my hair. Right now, I could only focus on his heartbeat. It gave me the feeling of comfort, just to know that he was here for me.

"Why do you choose to court me again, Kei?"  my voice sounded so desperate, "You were so perfect, why did you want to be with me?"

Here I go again

"You want me to answer that?" he asked and I nodded, and he only let out a long sigh at this. He tightened his embrace a little, wanting me to feel his warmth

I hope he didn’t want to suffocate me

"Because you know me,"

It was a simple reason

"and you are so kind, giving your things to a stranger just to know that they will be fine it’s… Mesmerizing."

"Oh, yeah?" I giggled, "I am mesmerizing?" He flicked my head a little, making me chuckle, "Sorry, sorry."

"Well," I saw a faint smile appeared on his
face

"You are mesmerizing I guess." my heart skipped a beat at how blunt he is.

"and you are a perfect wife and a perfect mother" he said making me bit my lips, trying to hold my tears.

He lifts my chin to kiss my forehead lovingly, trying to make me calm down. That’s when he noticed how glossy my eyes were.

“Y/N, let it all out.” I  shook my head,  trying to think positive that the twins will be ok.

"Hey, let it all out…" he said and his voice was so soft as he said it that I couldn’t help but burst, "That’s it…"

I sobbed, and I was sure I didn’t look mesmerizing at all at this moment. He kept caressing my cheek, kissing my tears away at some moment, he was showing me that it’s alright.

"Just cry, it’s alright." He kissed my forehead gently, "I am here, I am not going to leave." he said and I know he didn’t know any comfort words, he didn’t know what was the right thing to say.

"You meant everything to me, so please..." He let out a long sigh, "don't overthink about the twins, ok? I don't want you to be sick"

"I just want the t-twins to be ok" I hiccuped. He closed his eyes, putting his forehead to mine.

"they will be alright, the police will help us" he said and I nodded slightly.

*doorbell*

"looks like Daichi is here" he said and then he wiped my tears away and pecked my lips.

"let's get ready" he said and I nodded.