"I don't think she does because when I was on the phone with him, I could hear her asking "who's sapnap" to him, and she kept calling him nick and Nicholas." quackity laughs at my name.

"Listen, I'm not going to introduce yet. You guys are too much already talking about her. what will happen if she joins a call one day and you guys start going nuts for her?" I tell them, hoping they realize how they have been acting.

"is sapnap jealous?!" George gasps.

"no, I'm not jealous-"

"HE'S JEALOUS, YOUR HONOUR!" Karl yells at the same time as quackity.

I groan, and I leave the discord call, getting pretty annoyed with them. My phone rings right away, and it's from George, and I decline it, and I listen to quackity's stream to see what they are saying.

"Did we go too far with annoying him about L?" dream asks.

"I mean, I thought it was pretty reasonable, and we weren't mean to her or him," George adds.

"he must care about L quite a bit, so we probably made him mad for talking about her like that. So I understand and see where he's coming from, but he shouldn't have left," Karl spoke.

"you are a simp Karl." quackity shakes his head as he reads chat.

I read as well, and everyone is talking about Luna. Part of me feels bad that I haven't told her about 'Sapnap,' but it's better since the boys are currently crazy about her already. I will introduce her one day, and right now is just not the right time.

"L honestly sounds pretty cool. I wonder what kind of music she likes.." Karl mumbles to himself.

"Karl, do you already simp for L?! you don't even know what she looks like." George laughs.

"George, you have no right to be speaking! You are a SIMP for dream, and you don't know what he looks like, so don't even start telling me, 'you don't even know what she looks like.' gosh." Karl goes off on George, mocking his accent.

"George, you simp for me?" dream speaks, only listening to the part where George said his name.

I laugh to myself, but they are losers. Out of the five boys there, I would see her with George or Karl. Luna is such an affectionate person, but she also hates when you touch her, and I don't get her sometimes.

"I bet she's the type that likes hugs. Like a nice warm hug." Karl says randomly.

"Karl, mute yourself if you are going to be rambling about her." dream laughs.

"Karl, are you still talking about L?" bad asks.

Karl stays silent, and I hear my phone vibrate on my table. I look over, and I see it's a message from Karl.

K J 🐸
i'm not sure if you are joining again or watching the stream
but can i know L's name? i promise i won't tell the other boys

SnapMap
Karl, are you simping for her? You don't even know who she is

K J 🐸
i know i know
she just sounds interesting!
but can you just answer my last question ??

SnapMap
I guess, nothing sexual or I will kill you

K J 🐸
why would i ask such a question 😮
how dare you assume i would ask a question like that as well, i'm not quackity
but does she like hugs?

I stared at my phone and reread his text. I look up at the stream, and jackbox is no more, and it's just them talking.

SnapMap
She does but in a way she doesn't like to be touched
She loves physical contact but hates it at the same time

K J 🐸
oh, that's interesting!
thank you, kind sir, that is all
now join the call :]
read at 10:38 pm

I rejoin, and everyone greats me again.

"back from your tantrum?" George teases.

"haha, so funny." I roll my eyes.

My phone vibrated, and I thought it was Karl texting me, but Luna texted me. I picked up my phone, and I read her message.

LUNAtic 🦖
hey! do you want to play minecraft?

"Hey guys, Lu- L wants to play Minecraft with me, so that being said, I might play with her," I tell everyone, almost saying, Luna.

"you almost said her name? you almost popped off." quackity laughs.

"can we join? or she can join our one server and chat with us... if that's chill with you and her?" dream suggests.

I think about it, and I tell them to give me a second to think and text her.

Nicholas Cage 🦕
Yo, do you want to join one of my servers?

LUNAtic 🦖
oh??
one of YOUR servers?
i see
are my worlds just not good enough for you anymore :(

Nicholas Cage 🦕
Omg
You are dramatic
But it will be fun ;)

LUNAtic 🦖
oh god.. alright..!

"I guess you guys can hear what she sounds like now. hopefully.." I sigh and hear the boys cheer.