xi

" 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒? "

Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ 7:05 ᴘᴍ-

You just stared at him. Half of you wanted to laugh because you thought he was joking but the other half knew he wasn't just by the serious look he was returning you with a small smirk. You knew that if you said yes it would lead into sex and that's all he wanted; "Mmm, I'm not that despreate to know." You finally said.

He raised his eyebrow slightly surprised that you refused his offer. Of course there have been girls that would reject his gestures but very few: only like two ever has, and you're one of them. "Oh?" He responded.

You slightly tilted your head and presented a small smirk, "What's wrong? You never had a girl reject you before?" You ask.

He softly chuckled, "Wait, are you playing with me right now?"

"Why would I be playing with you, Kenma?" You ask. "Is it just that you were trying to play me first?"

"Why would you think I was trying to play you? What if I'm actually not a player and you just based me off my looks?"

"I can live with that then. Plus I know I didn't judge you because of your looks, word gets around you know." You respond.

"Word about what?" He raises his eyebrow.

"About you and girls. I heard you just go for girls just for sex and toss them away afterwards." You explain.

"And you believed it without even giving me a chance?" His lips curved into a small smirk.

"See at first I was going to say yes but that smirk just made me two hundred percent sure now."

He shrugged, "What if I just like smiling?"

You scoffed, "Yea-" You were interrupted by the door to the room opening by Kurro who looked like he was in a rush. Kurro quickly saw Kenma's face turn from smiles into a blank expression and knew that he was trying to hit on you. "Um, we are ready to leave." Kurro announced.

Kenma nodded and stood up from his chair, "See you later." He sent you a wink. Kurro left the room and Kenma started to make his way out.

"Did you just really wink at me?" You said with amusement in your voice.

Kenma turned around and smiled while continuing to walk backwards to the door. "That was my fuck boy wink, you like it?" He joked.

You scoffed, "Not at all, it was totally disgusting."

He stopped walking backwards and put his hands over his heart acting like he just got stabbed in the chest, "Ouch, that hurt my cold, sex filled heart."

"Bye Kenma." You said trying to make him leave. He smiled and left the room, closing the door behind him.