At the End of the Day: Chapter 5

Hello Fellow Earthlings, Well this chapter is actually going to be longer than others only cause I obviously had to finish the first day of school . ! Is been 4 chapters and it had been one freaking day ! Holy cow! Well here it is and hope you enjoy it (: !!!~~~

"Erhm, we were dating but now we’re just good friends", Harry faked a smile “Right Kels? " He looked over at me to find me blushing . I don’t know why I was blushing. Could have been the fact that he told his best friend we were dating . “Yeah,good friends that’s all " I said smiling while looking at Louis who was expressionless. “Oh okay, So man we cool? I don’t think we got of on the right foot" Niall said stretching out his hand for Harry to shake as an agreement that they were good. Harry gave a cheeky grin and said “Yeah we’re cool “And shook Niall’s hand. Yes, finally they got off on the right foot. Now this should be easy. “Ay wanna go mess around with the wood ?"Louis said as he already had a piece of wood on his hand just waiting for our response .

He looked like a 5 year old boy waiting for ice-cream at a ice-cream shop . He held a smile as he was jumping in place waiting an answer from us . “Sure"Harry,Niall,And I Replied to him as we all went on our way to cut any piece of wood we found. It was fun cutting wood up and just painting things all random . Time went by and it was time for lunch. “Ay want to hang out with us ? " I asked Louis and Harry who were going there own way. “Yeah sure why not . Wouldn’t kill anyone . Unless .. Your all secret killers " Louis said as he hid behind Harry making a scared face. Niall And I just laughed so hard at his silliness.

Harry,Louis,and Niall waited for me under a tree while I went to look for Liam, Stephanie and Juliette. I was waking through the hall to go straight to the Lunch area . Luckily I found Liam and Juliette buying food at the vending machines. “Hello there " I said poking Julie on her cheek. She turned around and hugged me and offered me coco pie. “Want some ? " She had he mouth full of god knows what . It was pretty funny how she sounded since her mouth was stuffed. “Haha thanks ." I grabbed the Coco Pie and went next to Liam who was struggling on putting his dollar in the money slot.

He was frustrated since the vending machine wouldn’t accept his dollar. He turned over to me and asked “Do you have change for a dollar ? This machine doesn’t like my dollar and I'm starving!" He gave me a puppy face. I laughed and looked for change in my bag and I didn’t have any. “Sorry Liam , No change. “I made a puppy face . Poor kid was starving .Me being the nice person I am , I gave him the Coco Pie I had . “Here you go , enjoy it “I said handing it to him. “No , its your food its not fair." He didn’t accept it . I made a serious face and insisted for him to take to “Ugh okay . Thanks love" He flashed me a smile, I smiled back “Anytime "

We walked towards where Harry, Louis, And Niall where to find Zayn on Louis back. What in the world was going on? “Were here ! " I screamed as Zayn jumped off Louis back . “Hello" They all said . “What were you doing ? “Liam said with a mouth full as he pointed to Zayn. “Oh you know just your normal piggy back ride." Louis said as he fixed his hair. “Well then" Juliette said . “Have any of you guys seen Stephanie? " I haven’t seen her around. “Maybe she’s still in her class " Harry answered. “Hmm yeah true. Anyways what do you guys have for 6th period ? “I asked everyone that was there . “I have World History ?"Louis said looking at his schedule . “Me too " Harry and Niall said at the same time . “Erhmm me too “Juliette said as she giggled.

This was pretty nice , looks like we all got the same class . I looked over to Liam who was struggling on getting his schedule out of his backpack. I decided to help him ,"Let me get that " I went over to him and unzipped his backpack to find the schedule . “Looks like we have World History together . “I said as I placed his schedule in his bag again. “Woooohoo" Harry said as he lift his arms up turning around in circles as Zayn and Louis looked at each other yelling “yeah!" and Niall and Liam Just enjoying there food. Niall had himself quite a snack . He had a burger , soda, sun chips , and chocolate chip cookies. Wow, boy knows how to enjoy a meal.