Chapter 9

T/W and tags: BDSM, S&M, electrification, bondage, mild bloodshed, cunnilingus, mild knife play, cowgirl & reverse cowgirl, and blowjob.

----------------------------

"Ohayōgozaimasu!" (Good morning!)

Eren grunts, looking up at her through the bright morning sunlight shining through the room. His brain acclimates to the morning, reducing the intensity of the perceived light sufficient to allow the details of her face to wash into mind. He sees her grinning widely, a jubilant awareness about her.

Mikasa flicks the covers away from him, standing up straight and perky, "Your turn, man whore."

Still blinking out some of the morning shine, Eren retorts, "Eh, how about no?"

Mikasa raises a sharp brow at him. "Wasn't a question. You agreed to it, and moreover, it's my turn and I feel like it. So it's happening." She chirps happily.

Eren grins back at her, an arrogant grin beaming up at her, "Make me."

She smiles, happy to find him putting up a useless resistance. Her hand steals away his phone from the night stand, pressing hard on the power button with a continuing, joyful grimace until the screen flicks out. His brow furrows, but is quickly broken as her hand tightens around his ankle and drags him right off the bed, effortlessly. Eren yelps as he thumps against the ground, quickly trying to catch up to her walk on his hands while the carpet burns over his back. Mikasa continues forward with a solid determination and indifference, her arm stiff at her side as the other drags him behind her. He catches his hands on the frame of their bedroom doorway, resisting her kidnapping.

Her momentum snags as his arms tense, pulling on the wall in a futile effort to escape. She swings around, her upper body solid and imposing. A hand sweeps over his head and firmly grasps a clump of hair as she kicks his arms off the wall, immediately turning to resume her pace. An unpleasant groan rumbles from his throat as she drags him away unceremoniously, his hands reaching into his hair to relieve the burden.

"Tsk! Damn woman, easy!"

Mikasa rounds on him instantly, jamming some purplish article of clothing into his open mouth. "Shut. Up. No talking. Only answering." She is curt and firm. Her hand resumes dragging him to her lair. They pass through a doorway. Eren attempts to hook his feet on the edges of the frame, hopelessly. She barely notices the inconsequent bump in progress.

The room is dark along the periphery, a single ceiling light and fan in the center of the spare bedroom warmly lighting the center room with a yellow-orange light. A slow swirl of air curls around the room, the fan rotating on its lowest setting. Multiple cabinets litter the edges of the room, hiding their contents in the gloom and dark colors of semi-gloss stains and paints. Various outlines of exercise equipment and related tools break the even silhouettes of the four plain walls. One unusual seat rests off center near the middle of the room.

Mikasa tugs on his hair, dragging him to his feet as she stops beside the chair. "Clothing, off. All of it. Now." She yanks the cloth from his mouth, tossing it onto one of the surfaces along a wall beside the door. Walking toward one of the cabinets against the wall to the right of the door, she stops short and turns 90° until he is presented with a minimum profile of her body while still watching him.

Eren hesitates, but responds quickly enough. Whisking his shirt over the top of his head and unbuttoning his pants. He kicks them away a moment later, but leans against the odd chair looking at her with a small, rebellious grin with his underwear still on.

Their eyes catch. Her eyes narrow at him threateningly, but he does not move as he aimlessly opposes her from the start.

She spins around, her hidden arm procuring a matte black wand with a glossy midnight-purple band striped down the centerline from a drawer beside her. Pivoting off her inside foot, her wand hand swings in a wide arc around herself until the tip scrapes over Eren's chest. Just as her outside foot swerves around and plants solid to the ground in the center of the room. Her finger depresses a button on the wand.