Chapter 38

No ones POV

Next day

Kai had a bowl of cereal in his hands, Minato was watching him eat. Kai doesn't like being watched as he ate, so he told Minato to stop for the 10th time now. "Stop looking at me, it don't like it." Kai glared. "I'm sorry! I can't help it." Minato awkwardly mumbled, "Then help it." Kai rolled his eyes. "Okay." Minato looked down. "Do you think Yuki's okay?" Minato spoke up. "I don't know I don't really care." Kai shrugged. "Yeah but he seemed really sad when he left." Minato frowned.

"Maybe he's upset because he knows what we did yesterday." Kai said sarcastically. "Really!? I feel so bad for telling him! Now he's probably gonna die from blood loss because of his nose bleeding!" Minato panicked and ranted about what could happen to Yuki. "I-I'm sure he's fine." Kai mumbled feeling a little guilty. "I'm gonna call him!" Minato immediately grabbed Kai's phone and called Yuki. "HES NOT ANSWERING!" Minato screamed.

"Calm down he's probably busy." Kai said, Minato got up from the couch and ran out the door. "Wha- where are you going!?" Kai asked. "IM GOING TO YUKIS HOUSE, your free to come if you'd like." Minato said rushing out the door. Kai sighed and put his bowl down on a table and followed Minato. He ran around the neighborhood, some people looked at him like he was going insane. "Min, calm down." Kai attempted to put his hand on Minato's shoulder, but he's to tall. "I can't, my brothers more important." "Minato we're being judged." Kai glared.

"I don't care, where the hell does he live anyway!?" Minato looked around the neighborhood. Kai grabbed his hand and walked him in the direction of Yuki's apartment complex. "Thanks Kai." Minato started to calm down. "Your welcome, I think we're here." Kai stopped at Yuki's apartment door on the first floor. Minato knocked on the door, quite loudly. Yuki opened the door. "What? Oh h-hi Kai." Yuki opened the door, and waved to Kai. Minato gasped. "Your alive!" Minato yelled and hugged Yuki.

"Yes, of course I'm alive why would you think I'm not?" Yuki asked, "Because! You looked hurt when you left! Also I did sleep with Kai." Minato admitted. "You what" Yuki looked very confused. "Forget the last part, did you cry last night you seem tired." Minato grabbed Yuki's face. "I'm okay!" Yuki yelled yanking his head out of Minato's grasp. "Oh, well I just wanted to check up on you!" Minato gave Yuki a bear hug. Yuki was unable to breathe.

Minato took a peek inside, he saw a group of people on the couch looking at him and Yuki. "Oh look people." Minato let go of Yuki and pointed at them. "Don't point." Yuki up his hand away. Kai wanted go home at this point. "Can you leave now?" Yuki asked with a stern tone, Minato shook his head and clinger onto Yuki like a teddy bear. "I'm never leaving." Minato whispered in a terrifying low voice. Yuki just looked at him in the eye, shivering a bit. "Yuki's who's that?" A short girl with the basic blonde hair and blue eyes look spoke up.

"Nobody-." "Hi! I'm Yuki's older brother! As you can see we have a very good relationship!" Minato smiled happily. Kai stayed quiet and just walked away from anyone's view. "Will you shut up for once?" Yuki asked in a annoyed tone. "No." Minato smiled. "Didn't know you had a brother!" The girl smiled softly looking at Minato's features. "Yeah, because Yuki doesn't like talking about me because I'm the disappoint in the family." Minato explained.

"Kai come get him." Yuki whispered. "Sorry." Kai mumbled and waddled to Minato who was having a conversation with some of Yuki's friends. "Minato we should go now, you saw your brother he's okay now. Let's go." Kai gently grabs Minato hand and they walk to the door. "Hey, why don't you two stay?" The blonde said, some others agreed. "N-." "Okay!" Minato cut of Kai and Yuki. Kai rolled his eyes.

Hey, *cutely draws Kai in a bunny suit*

It looks bad I know- I messed up on the face ;-;, Lol back to the story :>

Kai sat down in a corner as Minato talked with some of Yuki's friends. He felt lonely, very lonely. He doesn't like being alone, should he join in the conversation? Nah, he doesn't like talking to new people. They seem to not notice him, that good they won't talk to him. All he wants to do is leave, and hang out with Minato. He sees Yuki who seems distressed, Minato was exposing Yuki telling his friends all his personal information.

Minato's the type to do that. Kai curls up into a ball and softly falls asleep. Minato looks over at him, "Hey look, Kai's sleeping!" Minato got up and hugged the smaller. Kai grumbled a bit in his sleep. "He's like a little baby." Minato laughed. "You're gonna drop him." Yuki said. "No I'm not." Minato argued back. "Remember that time were our cousin came over and you dropped the baby?" Yuki pointed out. "That was a long time ago!" Minato cuddled Kai closer. "If you drop him he's gonna start crying like that baby, put him down." Yuki demanded.

"Fine." Minato placed Kai down on the couch. "Are you two friends?" A boy with pink hair and gray eyes asked. "Yes, sorta it's complicated." Yuki answered. "What do you mean?" The same boy asked. "Well uh-." "Yuki and Kai used to have a very strong friendship, they were friends every since they were 5." Minato interrupted. "Used to?" A non-binary asked. "I'm not finished." Minato said in sass. "Oh." "Kai told me- no, more like I found out that they started dating but broke up because Kai "cheated" on Yuki, this drove Kai to hang himsel-." "To much information thank you." Yuki cut him off, he looked a little upset.

Minato growled like a stray dog. "Anyways.." The blonde mumbled. "This is weird. What was the point of adding this in the story?" Minato asked. "What are you talking about?" Yuki asked. "The author probably has no idea what to do for this chapter because this plot makes no sense for what they want." Minato continued. "Chapter? Author? Minato just stop talking." Yuki face palmed. "Okay." He sat down on the floor. "Actually I'm gonna go bye." The boy with pink hair said then left quickly.

"Bye I guess." Yuki waved as Minato swarmed around Yuki. "Maybe you should leave too Minato." Yuki suggested. "Okay! Come on K- huh?" Minato scratched his head. "W-Where'd he go?" Minato asked looking around. "Maybe he left, I thought I saw him leave." The blonde said. "Really? Okay! Well I'm gonna go now bye bye!" Minato ran out the door and went back to Kai's house. "Hello Minato." Shuichi greeted with a bowl of ramen in his hands, he was sitting on the couch. "Hello." "Where's Kai?" Kokichi asked.

"Hm? I thought he came back home, that's why I'm here." Minato said getting worried. "Where were you?" Shuichi asked getting serious. "We just went over to Yuki's house to see how he was doing." Minato explained, Kokichi frowned. "He fell asleep in his couch and when I was ready to leave he wasn't there." Minato continued. Kokichis heart sank. "Ouma?" Shuichi got up and hugged the frail girl. "It's okay, I'm sure he's fine." Shuichi whispered.

"Minato, you have one job don't fuck this up. Go and question the people who were in Yuki's apartment, and tell me everything." Shuichi explained. "Yes sir" Minato bowed and ran out the door back to Yuki's house.

Currently drawing Kai in a maid outfit-