7 - The Apprentice

Start from the beginning

He sighed and made the keys appear, Amy went to take them but he pulled back and she waited for what he wanted, "Will you leave?" Mr Gold asked.

"You're worried... I'm surprised by that," Amy smiled softly, "I'm not going to go anywhere... No matter what Delilah wants, I'll throw her back to the Shadow Realm before she gets a chance," Amy said.

Mr Gold smiled a little, "That's my daughter," Mr Gold said and tossed her keys gently.

"Thanks, Papa," Amy said as she walked out of the shop.

Meanwhile, Alana, Emma and Henry pulled up in Alana's bug outside the diner and they all got out of the car and stood on the pavement.

"You sure you're both okay with this?" Alana asked.

"No... But I want you to be happy," Henry said with a smiled.

 But I want you to be happy," Henry said with a smiled

"What?" Alana asked as she looked at Henry confused.

"If what Aunt Em is thinking... Go," Henry said as he gently pushed her towards the diner.

"Don't chicken out," Emma said.

Alana looked back at them, "Not helping, sis," Alana said.

"Never said I would," Emma said.

Calla walked out, "Henry!" Calla called out and ran over to him, he scooped her up, "Morning!" She hugged him.

"Have a good day you two," Alana said.

"Mom, get inside," Henry said.

"Yes, sir," Alana said and walked into the diner.

Alana closed the door behind her and saw Neal and Killian playing darts, she breathed steadily before walking up to them. Neal saw her approaching them, "The Snow Queen turn up? Did we miss the search party?" Neal asked as Killian handed him the darts.

"Oh, uh, uh, uh, no," Alana said.

"You got a little stuck their, love," Killian said.

"Shut up," Alana glared at him playfully before looking at Neal, "N...Nothing to miss. There's no sign of that ice witch... Or bitch as Amy likes to say yet," Alaa said.

"That's alright babe, you'll find her," Neal said and kissed her cheek before he started to turn back to the dartboard.

"Yeah, I...I know. Uh, that's not why I'm here..." Alana said and looked at Killian, gesturing him to move.

Killian shook his head slowly looking rather amused then mouthed, "No."

Neal looked at her curiously, "Then why are you here?" Neal asked.

"Well, I was thinking about what you said last night about you not going anywhere... And u...us saying Storybrooke would be Tallahassee a...And you're right," Alana said as she glanced at Killian who was watching them.