After a while, Taehyung joined him in the bedroom and wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that. Just ignore what she says. This isn't the first time."

Jimin sighed, his back to the other. "It's hard to ignore Taehyung. It's really hard"

"But you know this was something we were both going to face if we decided to get back together. Let's not give my mother the satisfaction. Let's get through this together"

He turned Jimin so he was facing him. "Okay?"

Jimin sighed. "Okay"

Then he pulled him into his arms and before long, Taehyung was sleeping soundly but Jimin was wide awake the entire night.

Jimin was preparing to leave the following day. He was going to wait for Taehyung to return so he could escort him to the airport where he would catch a night flight back to Daegu but Taehyung seemed to be later than usual plus he wasn't picking up his calls. After a long time, he got tired of waiting and decided to watch something on the TV.

As soon as he turned to the 9'O clock news, he met the headlines and his eyes widened as he saw pictures of Taehyung on the television.  The female anchor was speaking in clear tones.

"At precisely 4:30 this evening, Popular actor Kim Taehyung was shot at by an unknown person while coming out of a store. The alleged shooter has been unidentified and is on the loose. Thankfully, the star was uninjured and is presently receiving treatment at the general hospital. Reports suspect that the shooter is an avid anti fan who has publicly shown a disinterest in the affairs of the star. It was revealed that the shooter has sent him a lot of death threats messages in the past and has stalked him for quite a while now. We shall update you with further news on the star.

Jimin felt a sharp pain in his chest. Once again, Taehyung was put in danger and he wasn't able to protect him. He called his phone again but like before, it was switched off so Jimin decided to remain patient and wait till he returns.

Taehyung returned to the house the following morning only to meet Jimin sprawled on the couch. As soon as the other heard the beeping automated sound of the door getting closed, he suddenly opened his eyes and jumped from the couch.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" He murmured. As soon as his eyes fell on him, he headed straight to him and held him in his arms searching his body for any sign of injuries.

"Are you really okay? I heard the news. What's going on?"

Taehyung sighed and sat on the couch. He looked extremely tired.

"I'm tired. I've been with the police since yesterday. I don't want to talk about it"

Jimin was extremely curious"What on Earth are you talking about? You nearly died Tae! Someone shot at you. Who is this person?"

Taehyung shook his head. "Just some crazy person! It's a woman who was obsessed with Han Jae min"

Jimin sat beside him to listen carefully

"Han Jae min? The actor who took his own life two years ago?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yes. She said it was my fault he killed himself. Han Jae min was the biggest actor before I came into the industry but within a year, I had surpassed him in popularity and was taking all of his endorsement deals. Several of his fans thought it was wrong of me to do that but I had no choice in the matter. My company makes all the decisions since I'm under a contract with them"

He sighed.

"Then the scandal happened. He was accused of sexually assaulting a female worker at a night club while he was drunk. There where evidences, CCTV footages to prove it. That was enough to seal his fate. Several reports of him being a sexual offender over the years started to come up. There were evidences of Jae min assaulting women. These astrocities were swept under the rug and hidden by his company to protect his image but after what happened, people felt the need to come out and talk. Han Jae min was doomed and his career was completely finished. Faced with all these problems, he jumped down from his two storey mansion and ended his own life"