''A mmer life begun'' Part 12

Previously on  ''A mmer life begun'':

Marcu's Pov:
---------------------

Before I could finish my sentence Jessica kissed me and I couldn't do anything about it because I was going to ruin everything.

________________________________________________________________________________

TODAY

𝙅: Your lips taste so good!
𝙈: Well, yours too cutie!
-
𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙨'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:
----------------------
I gave her a smile and wink. It's so hard to act like you really get attracted to someone who you hate. But I have no other choice, I need to make Jessica spit out all the truth about the golden trophy and her plan. And there's only one way to do this. I need to date her only then she will be sure that she can trust me.
______________________________________
𝙈: Jess, may I ask you something?
𝙅: Yes sure handsome❤
𝙈: I like you, you are so beautiful and kind. And I was wondering would you like to be my girl? ❤
𝙅: Omg, yes of course, I would love to be your girl!❤
*𝘽𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡*
______________________________________
*𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚*

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:
-------------------
I heard the door bell ringing, I got up from the couch and open the door. Marcus came inside with a disgusted look on his face.
-
𝙃: I guess you two are dating now, right?
𝙈: Yes, it was the worst thing I have ever tried. She is so basic and bitchy, I can't stand her.
𝙃: I'm so sorry that I got you involved in this Mac. If you don't wanna do it just tell me. I'll find an another way to make her pay.
𝙈: You kidding? No, don't say that. I wanna help and trust me I will enjoy it when she will understand that we set her a trap and she fell on it by herself.
𝙃: You sure?
𝙈: Of course! After all what are friends for?
-
I dry swallowed and look at the floor, the word "Friends" was going around in my mind. I was feeling kind of uncomfortable with it. It took me a minute to edit that and then I answered trying not to be awkward.
-
𝙃: Yes, of course! Anyway, will you stay over for the night today or you will get back home?
𝙈: Well, what do you prefer Elenor?
𝙃: I was thinking, today is Friday so I would love to have you and Martinus over, we can watch movies and eat a lot of snacks, if you want to!
𝙈: I can't say no to snack and movies!!! I'll call Martinus.
𝙃: Haha yeah😂❤
______________________________________
*𝘼 𝙁𝙚𝙬 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧*
𝘼𝙝𝙝𝙝, 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙐𝙎𝙎𝙎!!! It hurts!!!
-
𝙈: I am sorry,  but your hair are so entangled that its not easy to comb them.

(Bitch, I know what you were thinking, you dirty minded reader😂)

𝙃: Uff god!
𝙈: Okey I'm over soon so stay still.
𝙃: Ugh fine!
𝙈: I'm done.
𝙃:  Thank you so much for helping me with my hair. It's getting so annoying some time.
𝙈: No problem, here let me make you a ponytail ❤.
-

𝙃: Omg this is so good!! 😍😍Thank you so much!! -𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:-------------------It was better than my way of making a  ponytail

-
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:
-------------------
It was better than my way of making a  ponytail. I jumped up, got on top of him and hugged him so tight that he could barely breathe. After 0.9 seconds i just realized what I just did. I got down from him and sat away. This was the most embarrassing moment of my whole life. Once I sat down he looked at me and laughed so hard. He took my hand and pulled me on him, he laid us down on bed and I was on top of him still awkward, until he put his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. At this moment I really realized that this friendship wasn't a friendship for me anymore.
______________________________________
𝙃𝙞 𝙝𝙞 𝙝𝙞 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?? 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙝! 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚?? 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!!! 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙? 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜?
-
𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 "𝘼 𝙈𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙣" 💫❤