"A mmer life begun" Part 5

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:
-------------------
I got up from the floor and dusted off my jeans. I gave a last murderous look on Martinus and took my books and program to check what I have next. History, oh hell no! I hate History someone please kill me 𝙉𝙊𝙒!!! I quickly locked my locker and run to my class because I was already 10 minutes late. As I walked in my annoying crazy teacher told me with an angry voice to sit down and never be late again. I let a heavy sigh out and rolled my eyes through the class. Sadly for me there was only one seat left. Oh yes next to Marcus Gunnarsen, my day can't get any worse. I sat down and finally opened my books to the correct page. While I was listening the teacher Marcus tapped my shoulder and left me a note.

I can say I was kinda impressed that he was so friendly with the girl that really sent his brother to hell😂

I can say I was kinda impressed that he was so friendly with the girl that really sent his brother to hell😂. I really didn't mean to do it, I was just mad. It's called "emotional stress". So I decided to be a little friendly as well and whispered to him.
______________________________________
- I am Helena! I said quite.
- Nice to meet you! my brother told me that he crushed on you and you just became mean to him when he told you that he's sorry. He said while looking at his book
- Yeah, actually I am sorry for this. I didn't mean to do it. I was just you know, school stresses me out and I am having some anger issues. I mumbled while looking at him.
- Well, it's fine. I understand you. Can I ask you something?
- Yes, sure!
- I noticed that you are the only girl who didn't give a fuck about me or my brother when we came here. Why that?
- Oh yeah about that too, uhm, I'm not a fan of you, that's why.
- Oh, really! I didn't have a clue.
- It's fine, I don't listen to pop music that much so I don't have any favorite singers.
- Well, that's okey who knows, maybe one day you will have some.
- Yeah, maybe.
- Wanna hung out later maybe?
- Uhm, I will think about it.
- Okey, you can take your time. Here, take my number and text me if you want to go out some time.
- Thank you
- You're welcome!
______________________________________
𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:
---------------
𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 3: She is kidding right? A minute ago she sent Marcus's brother in hell and now she is flirting with Marcus and talking with him like nothing is happening?! She is getting on my nerves!
𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 1: I definitely agree with you, I think we should start the plan sooner than we thought.
𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 4: Let's start it tomorrow!
𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 2: Are you dumb?! We can't tomorrow! We are not ready we have to do it next week!
𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 3: I think she is right.
𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 1: Then it's decided! In two weeks Helena Williams will be a terrible past for this school.
______________________________________
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚🎄🌹🖤💫 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧😍💫. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 2 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮❤🖤.
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧🙃:
𝙈𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 "𝙄𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡" 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩🖤🖤🖤💫💫.