"A mmer life begun" Part 8

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣 "𝘼 𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙣"
___________________________________
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 10 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨:
-
𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧: Okey, who is Garsia Helen?
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣: Me, Sir
𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧: Okey can you give me your bag to check it?
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣: Yes! Here!
𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧: Okey there's nothing here, Mrs. Garsia, could you show me your locker as well?
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣: Yes, of course!
______________________________________
𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔
-----------
Helen went to her locker with the Police Officer and showed it to him. He opened it and looked at it with great surprise.
-
𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧: I think we found the thief. Mrs. Garsia do you have an excuse for this?
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣: What?! I swear to god I have nothing to do with this.
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧: Helen dear please be honest and don't lie. You are making it worse!
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣: I swear I didn't do it! I am not lying Sir!
𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧: I am sorry for saying this but it's in your locker. You are in a terrible position Mrs. Garsia.
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣: Please believe me, I didn't do it. Someone must putted it here to set me a trap. I am such a great student I could never do that.
𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧: If you are saying the truth, then we must find out who wanted to set you a trap. We will do an investigation but you need to be punished,  do you have any ideas of who could do this to you and why?
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣: I don't know, I will think of someone and I will get the punishment even though I didn't do it. If you think that's the right thing.
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧: Can I decide her punishment Police Officer? I don't think she did it but as you said she has to be punished even though she didn't do it. If we let that to pass, everyone will start gossiping about it and I don't like to have gossips in my school. Not in my watch!
𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧: Okey then, if you think so, I will let her to you Mr. We will investigate and tell you, if you have any ideas please tell the headmaster to call us.
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣: Thank you Sir!
𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧: Our job here's done!
______________________________________
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧: I'm afraid I have to expel you from our school for now. You can still take part to the exams and study for your grades but until this case is closed you can't come back here.
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣: I understand! I swear I will prove to you and everyone that I am not the one behind all this.
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧: Okey Mrs. Garsia, oh and I really don't think you did it so I'll try my best to find who is behind this.
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣: Thank you Mr.
______________________________________
Helen packed her things and she was ready to leave. Everyone in the class was looking at her,  sadly for her between all those people was also Marcus  Gunnarsen with a really disappointed face. She felt her heart breaking in thousand pieces and started walking out from the class while she was passing through her classmates. Some of the boys called her a thief, when she finally arrived at the door to go out from the class she faced Jessica with a demonic look on her face. She get close to her ear an whispered to her: "This is what you get when you being a fake bitch and stealing what belongs to others". Helen's face went all white and she quickly went out crossing the big school corridor.
______________________________________
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:
-------------------
I was feeling so bad, I couldn't believe that this mother fucking bitch and her crew did this to me. Because of her I am got expelled and Marcus probably hates me. Why life must be so unfair! I don't deserve this! I didn't do anything! I was crying and throwing things to the ground making my room so messy and screaming from pain. (Such a drama queen I know guys don't tell me👸 and now back to reality) I wanted revenge and I was sure that I would take it! Every though I was miles away from  the school and this bitch I would take my revenge for sure!
______________________________________
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩. 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!! 𝙔𝙚𝙮𝙮! 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 #𝙣𝙤𝙩😂. 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧: "𝙄𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡" 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣!!!
𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩🖤