𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. the one with the Jeep

Start from the beginning

      Theo sighed, turning back. "Fine. All right, let's take him. Someone's stealing the bodies anyway, right? Here's our chance to find out who." He saw Stiles' hesitation. "Stiles, come on, he's right. We gotta do something."

      Stiles seriously couldn't figure this kid out. Up and down, left to right, Theo was throwing signals he couldn't understand. The game he was playing, he was insanely good at it and it irked Stiles to the core. "You killed him. Now you wanna use him?"

     "In self-defense." Theo didn't miss a beat. "He was going to kill you and me. If we stay, we're either going to have to tell the truth, or we're going to need a pretty convincing story. It's your choice-- I'm not going to ask you to lie to your dad."

     And it wasn't Theo that convinced him. As soon as he stopped talking, Peter looked at Stiles. Their eyes met, and Stiles would've spilt the ocean if Peter asked. There were almost tear in the Parker's eyes, a sadness that Stiles had nightmares about. Peter wasn't the same kid Stiles met, and Stiles didn't know how to fix it— or even how to start. A sigh left his lips, and he stepped back towards the body. "Don't worry... I've had plenty of practice."

       They'd bring the body to the veterinarian clinic, the safest place in Beacon probably for anyone of the supernatural side of things. And now they just waited in the parking lot— for what, they weren't exactly sure of that either.

      They just... waited for Scott to show. Awkwardly, Stiles and Peter standing an odd distance like complete strangers and Theo like he was the only one who wanted to be there.

Pulling the sheet back, Scott peering down at the cold body, it made Peter want to be sick all over again. At least with Donovan, he didn't have to see the body over and over again. There's blood drying down the sides of the boys face, eyes shut almost peacefully. No pain, no anger— but no life.

Theo sees recognition. "Did you know him?"

Walking around the side, Scott looks at the boy on the table sadly. "His name's Josh. He was a junior." Scott misses the look Theo gives both Peter and Stiles, before the latter rolls the sheet back over his face. Scott looks back up. "Which one did it? The one with the cane?"

Another look. "Yeah..."

Stiles tries to keep things moving along. Josh is dead, no need to mull over it longer than they needed to. Everyone already has their plates full. "What are we going to do with him? We can't just set the alarm and leave, that's how Tracy disappeared." His hands fiddle with each other, something he didn't do much with Peter. Usually Stiles would mess with Peter's hands or hoodie string— that wasn't an option. "Someone's got to stay here with him."

"I'll do it." Theo speaks up. "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned."

Scott's phone buzzes, cutting through the unbearable tension between all four boys.

Stiles tilts his head up. "What is it?" His voice filled with a bit of dread, seeing as the bad news never seemed to end nowadays.

"Another one. Another Chimera."

Scott doesn't wait much longer and raced the door, knowing speed limits didn't mean much to Stilinski's anyway. And Stiles only hesitates because Peter didn't jump to move like he did. Furrowing his brows, he looked back to the boy. "Pete..."

Peter waves him off. "Go help Scott. I'll wait here with Theo until you get back."

"That's funny. Good one. Almost forgot how funny you were."