"And you expect her to believe you without a shred of proof?" Mr Gold said.

"I had hoped you changed papa, if not for me... For sweet little Calla and Phinia, but, I was wrong... The only one in this family who's changed is Delphinia," Neal looked at his father, "And we can get proof, as we could ask her to summon you with the dagger you love so much, and then when it doesn't work... There's all the proof in the world that she will need... I don't want to hurt Belle, but to protect my family, I will," Neal said.

"That's a very dangerous insinuation, son," Mr Gold said.

"So we have a deal? Or and if you break this one, you'll lose worse than just me, you're entire family will be gone," Neal warned and Killian looked at Neal with a smirk, slightly impressed.

"I do hope Alana Swan's worth it, son," Mr Gold said.

"It's not just Lana, I'm doing this for, Papa... The difference between us is, I look out for those I love before myself... Where you, well... We all know who you have been putting first for years and it's not your flesh and blood," Neal said and Mr Gold looked at him.

Killian smiled and turned to Elsa, "Good news!" She looked at him, "He's agreed to help," Killian said.

Elsa walked up to Mr Gold and held out her hand, a strand of hair was on her palm, "This hair is from Marian. Someone cast a freezing curse on her. We need to know who it is," Elsa said.

Mr Gold took the hair and placed it on his open palm, "Well... You're in luck. Magic can change forms but never be destroyed. We'll simply return it to its natural state," Mr Gold said and waved his hand over the hair changing the hair back into its original state.

Elsa scoffed slightly, "Snowflakes," She said.

"Magic similar to yours, dearie, though not quite the same. Much like a snowflake, each person's magic is unique," Mr Gold said.

"Poetic. How does that help us?" Killian asked.

"Well, magic seeks out like-magic. So if I set this free..." He blew the snowflakes into the air, "It should find its way home, back to the person who cast it," The snowflakes began to head for the shop door, "Oh, and son, next time you threaten me, be careful... You don't want me as an enemy," Mr Gold said and Neal looked at him silently for a few moments.

 You don't want me as an enemy," Mr Gold said and Neal looked at him silently for a few moments

"You hurt my family, then having me as an enemy will be the least of your worries," Neal said.

Meanwhile, Mary Margaret was by her car and she was trying to put Leo's pram down with one hand as she held Leo in the other.

"Come on," Mary Margaret said.

"Got your hands full," Archie said as he walked over to her.

Mary Margaret looked at him and chuckled softly, "No, I'm fine. It's just a little trouble with the stroller. You know, they... They make these contraptions so complicated. Oh!" She dropped the stroller on the ground, "See?" Mary Margaret said.