"Oh, Elliot..." Clary whispered closing the warlock's vacant eyes, Sarah paused trying to give the redhead a few seconds before talking, "A demon was here."

Jace nodded agreeing with the brunette before bending by the warlock's dead body examining it while Sarah looked around the place, she frowned feeling discomfort on her right side of her chest before a flash of white passed in front of the brunette's eyes.

"Where's the Mirror?" Valentine asked, her eyes widened but she couldn't react she was only watching unable to interact but she found herself talking, it wasn't her voice in fact it wasn't even her body she inhabited not in that vision.

"I don't care what you do. I promised Jocelyn." Elliot shouted before chanting something in a weird language probably casting a spell, he was shaking in his seat by the time he finished his chanting, Valentine along with whoever was with him stood with their mouths agape.

"Jonathan, do not let him die!" Sarah gasped in shock pulling herself out of the vision, standing in the shop with wide eyes she muttered one word, "Valentine"

"What?" Jace turned at the mention of the name falling from Sarah's lips, she shook her head anger coursing through her, "Valentine and Jonathan are behind this."

"How do you know?"

"There was a vision..." She trailed hoping the couple would understand which they did, they nodded, Jace clenched his jaw, "Do you know what Jonathan looks like?"

Sarah shook her head, of all the time she wanted the vision to at least reveal who Jonathan was what he looked like especially now that he's involved with Valentine. "No, this one was different. It was like I was Jonathan."

"Who's Jonathan?" The three Shadowhunters turned around abruptly after being rudely interrupted by Sebastian, Sarah clamped her mouth up still reeling from the vision, Clary frowned, "Sebastian? What are you doing here?

He cleared his throat, scratching his head nervously, "I, ... I saw the alert at the Institute. Is everything under control?" He inquired looking around at the damaged place with wondering eyes, "So Who's Jonathan?"

Clary sighed as if she dreaded having to talk about her not-so-dead brother, "My brother." Sebastian nodded, he knew better than to ask about Clary's complicated family.

"If he comes after the mirror again, I'm gonna have to deal with him," Jace stated which made Sarah and Clary turn to him with furrowed eyebrows as far as they know, Jonathan wasn't involved with Valentine until recently.

"You'll kill him?" She asked with distaste as if she couldn't believe Jace would do such a thing, but he shrugged the answer was quite easy for him, "If that's what it takes, yeah."

"What if Valentine's forcing him to do his bidding?" Sebastian chimed in, not taking his eyes off of the murderous blonde who shook his head. "Jonathan Morgenstern is a demon-blooded monster who is responsible for the death of an innocent warlock."

Sarah scoffed, she of all people would know what Valentine's manipulations can do to anyone, "No. Jonathan is definitely manipulated by Valentine."

"How are you so sure?" Jace asked with raised eyebrows, he couldn't believe that Sarah would oppose him on that, "I know firsthand what his manipulations feel like, I don't think he's evil, Jace. I think he's just like I was. Doesn't know what he wants and Valentine is using that. Probably making him some empty promises. Demon blood or not no one is getting killed."

Sebastian never took his eyes off of the fierce Shadowhunter a small hidden smile creeping on his face which was gone before anyone noticed, he cleared his throat, "Yeah, I suppose the, uh... the priority right now should be finding that mirror."