| 22 | Amethyst News

Start from the beginning

He even invited Kahn and his men to the event tonight, which he would probably regret later. He just wanted everyone to know his Deku was back.

The whole mansion had been filled with a warm atmosphere since Deku's return. So when a stressed out guard ran hastily towards the blond he frowned.

"I have news Boss" he said when bowing formaly while panting because of the running. "I heard from the police department you worked with that they found something"

"What may that be?" Katsuki said not really excited by the possibility existing his good mood was going to disappear.

"They said they found the whole family whose name we don't say dead in an old house" the guard spoke scared of what the other's reaction was going to be.

"What?" Katsuki yelled angrily. "Shitty Hair was there this morning" he realized "how couldn't he have told me" he grunted disappointed, knowing the redhead had probably known about this way sooner. Katsuki wanted to know why he hadn't told him, but felt like there was someone way more important he had to talk to and pushed the guard aside to run to the gardens.

When he stepped on the soft green grass after coming down the stairs of the building, he saw the beautiful purple tint on an even more mesmerizing greenette's body. He stopped and stared at the back of the hypnotizing person he still couldn't believe he called his.

When that person turned around it seemed like he had been lost in thought and a little startled of seeing Kacchan. "Oh hi-hi Ka-Kacchan" Izuku stuttered while looking at his hands fidgeting with the hem of the amethyst dress.

"Deku, um" Katsuki started and came closer from the position he had stopped "I have something to tell you" he said in a serious voice, which seemed to catch Izuku's attention. "Shigaraki, he" Katsuki paused to think of better words to say it, maybe the greenette would be shocked if he just said it like this "he's dead" he eventually said after realizing it probably wouldn't make a difference.

Izuku's face went blank, as if you couldn't read any expression. The blond's heart beat out of his chest not knowing what to say. Wasn't Deku supposed to be happy about this? He should be relieved that this is al over, right? The questions kept surfacing in the blond's mind, when Izuku stopped that with another one.

"Di-did you-" he harshly stopped as if he choked on the word and took a step back "kill hi-" Izuku tried to bring out terrified of his friend taking someone's life. Katsuki wouldn't do that right?

"No, it wasn't me!" Katsuki said quikly, making the greenette glad he didn't have to finish that sentence. "It were his brothers" he said and reached his hand out to the greenette who had taken some steps back. Izuku reached his hand out doubtingly. Could he believe Kacchan?

Kacchan pulled at the other's arm and put his hand behind Izuku's curly head. Izuku was pulled into a warm embrace. The kind he thought only his mother could give. Suddenly tears streamed down his face and he wasn't really sure why.

The thought of his mom? The warm embrace he was in? Because of the feeling his body was finally his? He didn't know, but "what does it matter?" He mumbled into Kacchan's muscled shoulder which was wet from tears.

From far someone looked at the embrace and put his hands back in his hair due to frustration. "Fuck" he said. "It turns out it can't wait"

The soft lights that moved on Izuku's freckled face from time to time blinded Katsuki's sight. The greenette's face wasn't wet from tears anymore and the knot that had been in his stomach strangely was still gone. Maybe it really had helped him to know that person had died.

All questions Izuku had been thinking of were gone from the moment the blond had asked him to dance. With the slow music and his fast heartbeat, he danced in Kacchan's arms in the big lounge. They weren't the only one who were dancing, which had been the blond's point to convince the other. Izuku was glad he had agreed.

Suddenly Kacchan's face made a soft frown, which made Izuku turn his head to see what he was looking at. It was the redhead, Kirishima or how Kacchan called him.

"Shitty hair, what do you want?" Kacchan snarled at the redhead who had just made his way to the middle of the dance floor. "Can't you see I'm busy dancing with my fiancé?" he yelled over the loud music, which made Izuku blush.

"Can we just talk for a minute?" he said in a very serious tone, which caught the blond's attention immediately as he let go of the greenette's waist.

"I'll be back, Deku" Katsuki spoke and Izuku let his arms fall off his shoulders disappointed but understanding. The blond walked over to the redhead and turned around one more time "Don't worry"

The head of the mansion followed his friend to a more quiet room. It seemed the redhead had important news, which fazed the blond. When Kirishima sat down on one of the purple seats in the quiet bar, Katsuki sat down on the other side of the table.

"I have some bad news" Kirishima said quietely, trying not to agitate the blond. "This morning when you left" Kirishima paused, not sure if he wanted to continue.

"What?" Katsuki yelled through the silence that had fallen, after the color on his face had faded. He knew he wasn't ready for bad news.

"He escaped" Kirishima almost mumbled softly. Worried about how his friend would handle it he quikly added. "But his family is dead, so what's he gonna do?"

"We both know he doesn't care for family blood" Katsuki said angrily, knowing what the redhead had tried to do "he'll just go looking for other family members" Katsuki couldn't believe what he was hearing. "How?" he asked

"He got out of the chains somehow and knocked some of the guards out" Kirishima explained, knowing how perfectly planned and silent All For One had been "but we didn't even find any footage of him leaving" Kirishima pulled his hands through his red spikey hair "honestly I don't know how he got out"

Katsuki's eyes widened at that.

"unless he didn't"

Suddenly they both turned their heads to the loud screams coming from the lounge and then to each other. "No" Katsuki spoke in disbelief.

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones