CHAPTER 75🦖🦕

Start from the beginning

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 4:

"I'll go change" I mumbled and quickly go to changing room

"I'll go change" I mumbled and quickly go to changing room. After I change, I grabbed my blazer to cover myself.

"Y/N, you're here, great. Now, go beside Hachi" The photographer said and I took off my blazer and then went beside Hachi. I saw Tsukishima beside the other bikinis, looking at me with a frown.

"Y/N can you move a little to Hachi" the photographer said, so I moved a little.

"and Hachi, can you lean closer to Y/N" he added so Hachi lean closer. The photographer took us a photo and then he spoke again.

"Y/N can you rest your head on his shoulder" he said and I looked at Tsukishima and I can tell, he is getting mad.

"Y/N" he called me again and I looked at him. "your head, on his shoulder. Now." he said and I hesitantly put my head on his shoulder.

"Hachi, can you wrap your arms around his waist" and that is the moment that Tsukishima explodes.

"ok that's it, we are going home" he shouted and dragged me to the changing room. I changed my clothes and right after I opened the door, he quickly grabbed my hand and went home.

*Timeskip*

We are in the house and he dragged me directly to our room and smashed his lips to mine.

"Mine" he mumbled against our kiss. I can felt his hands rested on my waist. I kissed him back and put my arms around his shoulder. He pulled it away and then I smiled.

"yours" I said then he rested his forehead to mine.

"To be honest, I don't want you to be with that guy, ever again" he said and I just hummed.

"I need to go in 30. I can pick up the kids from school if you want" he said and I shook my head.

"no, I'll pick up the kids. Where are you going?" I asked.