Alice meets Michael and Brendon...

Alice pov,

I ran over to see if Melanie and Amelia were okay when I saw Lucifer, and two other men talking, no one noticed that I came in, so I made my way upstairs to her room, I went in and froze there was a blonde haired girl with blue eyes, but they turned red when she yelled at Grant.

But the moment she saw me she stopped yelling, and questioned herself. "A-alice? Ace?" The girl called me by a nickname that only Melanie called me.

"M-melanie? Your blonde and your face is different..." I said, she sighed softly.

"Yeah you can think one of those fucking idiotic assholes downstairs." She said as her eyes were back to glowing red.

"H-hey calm down." I said to her and she started doing the breathing exercises that we did back in school when we got stressed out or mad.

Grant left the room after I came in, I asked her. "Are you dating that Grant guy?"

"Sadly....no I have to get married to a man named Brendon Urie." She said I laughed thinking she was joking but then when I noticed she wasn't laughing with me I stopped and looked at her.

"Wait what?" I asked being confused.

"It's a long ass story that I don't fully understand either so just go ask Lucifer." She said, I went quiet for a moment and she looked at me. "Alice? Are you okay? Say something..."

"Well I kinda had sex with Lucifer and-" She interrupted me her eyes glowing red.

"You what!?" I backed away a bit scared but instead of yelling at me she ran downstairs.

Michael pov,

We all heard Melanie running to the kitchen. "LUCIFER FUCKING MORNINGSTAR I DON'T CARE THAT YOU FUCKED GRANT! BUT YOU ALSO FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND!? WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!!???" As she was screaming her eyes were glowing red.

"Damn your a worse dad then I thought you would have been." Michael said laughing.

"Shut up asshole. Why are you still here? I thought you hated me remember?" She said to me.

"No I hate your father. " I said.

Grant pov,

I had escaped from all the yelling and went in the basement and started thinking back to everything that happened.

(Flashback)

I was Hive some inhuman that was made up by parasites and Skye was trying to sacrifice herself to save everyone but some guy named Lincoln took her place and then Lincoln and I flown out into space and after some time we both died, I of course went to hell for everything I did.

As I was there the demon Maze tried everything to torture I just laughed at it and so that led to the devil coming in and he was just so hot.

Wait what? I thought I was straight?

The Devil looked at me deep in the eyes. "I need a favor, are you up for it?"

"Uh... Sure what is the favor?" I asked.

He held up a picture of a girl. "Save her, she's important to me, she's my kid."

I looked at the picture, my first thought was 'whoa that's your daughter?'

He laughed and said. "Yes that's my daughter, now are you going to help me?"

"As much as I would love to, I can't you'll keep trying to torture me and it's not even worth it." I said, being really stupid and not thinking, before I knew it he had me up against the wall and hissed.

"Held me find her or, I'll torture you myself, and not in the normal kind of torture! Am I understood!?" I don't know why but I thought he was joking, that was until I said 'no.' he left and then he came back with tools and a dildo?

Shit what did I get myself into?

He said once again. "Help me find my daughter or else."

"Or else what?" I asked testing him and he snapped his fingers and I was naked and faced down on the bed, and he had a knife it felt like he was carving something in my back.

He was now leaning over my back, I felt something go up my ass then started vibrating. "Okay!!! Stop I'll help you!!!"  I screamed.

He pulled the dildo thing out and said. "Good that's all I wanted in the first place, also don't ask why I have these.."  he chuckled.

I sat up and looked at him. "So what do you want me to do?"

"The thing that I carved into your back was your initials and an extra w for werewolf. So I carved a 'G.D.W.W' for Grant Douglas Wolf Ward, because until I get my daughter back you will be my pet dog."  He said.

I was quiet for a second then accidentally said out loud. "Why did I think Sexual when you said the word pet?"

"I don't know. But if you don't get her or she gets hurt, your ass will be mine." He said. "And yes I mean that figuratively and Sexually as well."

"I'll make sure she's okay." I said and he smiled.

"Oh and before I forget, I have to fuck you to bring you back to life." He said, I froze for a moment.

"You have to what!?" I asked he laughed and said it again. "Okay a new question, I'm new to Hell. Why would you ask me to save her?"

"I read your file we have for you, it says here, that you were in Agents Of SHIELD up until you betrayed them by being in another agency called Hydra, then when someone named Garrett died you were captured by SHEILD and when they were handing you over to your brother Christian, you broke free and then made your brother confess to something that happened a long long time ago, fast-forward through time you took over Hydra and made it stronger, long story short, your strong, intimidating and really hot so it makes you a lot less intimidating." He said.

"Why can't maze just go after her? She's cute..... For a demon..." I said.

"Yeah, no trust me Melanie would have tried to run from her you'd be better, but I do have some rules. 1. Absolutely NO SEX AT ALL BETWEEN YOU TWO. 2. Don't hurt her. 3. Don't die, and no killing her." I nodded, He smiled and looked at me. "Now turn around and get ready." He said, I did as he said and then I heard his pants hit the floor then felt him enter.

I've never had sex with another man before and honestly I don't think that I ever want to after this. After we were done he gave me clothes and took me to a house.

We went and talked to the girl's best friend and talked with her after we did so, Lucifer then took me to the woods and gave me some power of being instructable, and then fucking hit me with a Goddamn tree to see if it worked, luckily for me it did or that would have hurt.

(Flashback over)

I went back upstairs and Lucifer snapped his fingers and I was back to normal. "Go to Coulson and the others." He said, I looked at him confused but I still left the house.

Melanie pov,

I was looking at my father in the eyes. "Lucifer I don't like the fact that you fucked both the man that saved me and my best friend. I'm hurt." I said he walked over and hugged me.

" I apologize for hurting you" He said hugging me, I hugged him back tightly.

"I accept your apology"