The Devil's Key

Melanie pov,

They left my room for me to take a breath and think about everything and I could still hear Lucifer yelling at Grant, which I don't understand why he is just yelling at Grant when Brendon abducted me and raped me and was going to force me to marry him, I asked Grant to have sex with me...

As I was calming down I heard the door open and I saw Brendon come in and sits down by me. "Princess? How are you?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"I'm just fine and dandy, I just found out that my fucking father is really the devil and that I was right about my stepmother trying to kill me! How the fuck do you think I'm feeling!?" He sat there and nodded.

"I'm sorry, he didn't want to worry you, Princess.... He- he wanted you to have a normal life, please don't be mad at your dad..." He said, I got distracted when I saw a key around his neck, I reached up to touch the  key but he moved away quickly.

"What's the key to?" I asked, he gulped a little.

"Y-you...... D-don't... Need.... To.... Know...." I sat there confused and reached out to touch the key and when I touched it the key started to glow a really bright gold color and he sighs, I started changing, my hair changed to blonde, his outfit even changed.

" I sat there confused and reached out to touch the key and when I touched it the key started to glow a really bright gold color and he sighs, I started changing, my hair changed to blonde, his outfit even changed

After the light went away I ran to the bathroom, my face, body and hair looked different and I was in nothing but a black bra and underwear. I was scared and confused, so I let out a loud scream. Lucifer and Grant came running into the room, Grant saw me. "What happened?"

I turned around to look at Grant. "I don't fucking know!? If I knew do you really think I'd be screaming bloody-murder!?" I screamed then sighed. "I'm sorry Grant I'm just confused."

Lucifer came into the room then sighed and covered his eyes knowing that she'd be half naked. "You touched the key didn't you?"

"Yeah, I tried to ask Brendon what the key was...wait YOU'RE SAYING THAT THE KEY DID THIS TO ME!?" I said then screamed even more confused.

"Yes, just put some clothes on and I'll explain everything, Okay?" He said, I nodded but then remembered that he was covering his eyes.

"Okay, I'll be right out." I said, Grant, Brendon, and Lucifer went downstairs, I got dressed in something comfortable

" I said, Grant, Brendon, and Lucifer went downstairs, I got dressed in something comfortable

(But with blonde hair of course)

Lucifer pov,

I sent Amelia to her room because she didn't need to hear the stuff I'm about to tell Melanie.

As Brendon, Grant and I were waiting, I asked Brendon if he told her anything about the key before she touched it, almost as soon as I finished my question I heard her clear her throat. "No he didn't tell me anything, all he said was that I didn't need to know....looks like I do need to know asshole." She said to Brendon, I smiled.

"Okay well first thing's first this key is called The Devil's Key and....Whoever has it in their posseson whenever you touch the key gets to marry you..." Lucifer said and Brendon was smiling happily.

"WHAT THE HELL!? HE BASICALLY TRICKED ME BY DANGLING THE MOTHERFUCKING KEY IN MY FUCKING FACE!!!!!!" She screamed at me, I sighed.

Brendon stood up and grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a hug. "Princess I wasn't trying to trick you or anything, I moved away so you wouldn't touch it, you're the one that kept trying to touch it."

"You wouldn't tell me what it was! It's not just my fault asshole!" She screamed, I sighed softly.

"first of all, LANGUAGE! Second, your appearance changed because this is your true form the other appearance was like a mask hiding you from some of my brothers..." I said she then looked at me confused.

"What do my uncles want to kill me too?" She asked me.

"Yeah- but just one now...." I said, She looked at me and screamed.

"Why does my own uncle want to kill me!?" She said, I shrugged.

"I guess he's jealous that people actually want me and not him? I guess I don't kn-" I started and my twin brother Micheal showed up out of nowhere.

"1. I don't want to kill her anymore, and 2. I'M NOT JEALOUS OF YOU!" He screamed at me making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah sure, I don't see people lining up to have sex with you. Or anything like that." I said, Melanie gasped silently.

"LUCIFER!? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS HIM OFF!? ALSO NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT HOW SEXUAL YOU ARE!!!!" Melanie said making me laugh, and I remembered something.

"Says the girl that fucked a man that her father fucked." I said, her eyes went wide and then she looked at Grant, she then ran out of the room and up to her room.

"Looks like you aren't as good of a dad as you thought.." Michael said and was about to go upstairs but then we all heard.

"NO ONE COME UP HERE UNLESS YOUR GRANT DOUGLAS WARD!!!" Melanie screamed so loud that you could tell that she was pissed.

Grant got up and looked at me. "How does she know my full name?" He asked.

"Don't question....It's an Angel thing." Michael and I said at the same time.

Grant pov,

I walked upstairs and knocked on the door. "It better be Grant." I heard her say.

"Don't worry it is." I said, and she opened the door and we started talking.

"Did you really have sex with my dad?" She asked, I sighed and looked at her.

"Yes but, it's not what you think, he asked me if I wanted to be alive again and I said yes and in order to come back to life he told me I had to save you, and he had to give me powers and abilities and all that, so we had sex but it wasn't for that lo-" I was saying but she interrupted me.

"Okay, enough about sex with my father." She said shivering from disgust.

Word count: 1047.